This is not a Chapter But a Request

Hey, guys!! I know I just updated My Unintended even though it took a lot of time to move on from my writer's block and thanks to all of you, my beloved readers, I managed to get the idea and continue the story but then here I am, again, not to write another chapter for My Unintended which I will not be updating, not until I get the idea, not for My Unintended but for my other story; The Unseen.

You know, here the story. My Unintended is the first novel I ever wrote and I started with some random ideas when I first get into the world of mpreg. I just know about it in maybe, I don't know, three years ago. I wrote the chapters three years ago until chapter 5 I think when I finally stumbled on wattpad and after some time, I managed t gather my courage to put my story here, but actually, at that time, I was currently writing The Unseen and in reality, I forgot where I saved my files of My Unintended in my lappy.

I kept writing The Unseen when I got the idea of a cop and a medium. I know, cliche, but I loved it. I loved cop romance and I loved something paranormal, scary(even though I'm the biggest chicken when it involved ghosts and spirits), and I tried to write something angst and I don't know, thriller and mystery but at that time, I'm really stupid when I didn't think that I am not a native American. I was never out from my own country and I never know what L.A looked like or how the lifestyle there. I'm an idiot too when I, at that time, out of nowhere, just put L.A as the avenue when in actuality I have zero knowledge of the culture there or even american cultures.

That's why, now, I'm stuck even though I am supposed to be busy writing for My Unintended because you guys loved it so much but I can't let my mind off The Unseen because that was suppose to be my favorite genre of story. Anyone who ever had the experience of writing would know when you're writing a story but then you wanted to write another story or a scene that has nothing to do with your story, just to let your mind off your current writing for a while and that's what I feel now. As long as I didn't update The Unseen, I didn't think I could do anything right now.

What I need is ideas, for those who ever read The Unseen, I'm really sorry for this inconvenience, and lived in L.A or even know the cultures there, or American cultures and laws, are really welcomed to give your idea at the comment section or just PM me if you wanted some privacy. Even anyone who wanted to form an alliance with me for The Unseen are really welcomed. Any great ideas are also welcomed with my hands open. Thanks for your support and really hope that you guys can help me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Muahhhh..

P/S: I'm serious. Help me. Now. Instantly.

Thank you.

QuinyChiselle