Chapter 9: A Blind Date

Chapter 9:A blind Date

Ryker was currently lying on the beach matt glancing every 5 minutes at Allison who was eating an ice cream while the two stupid girls, as Ryker said, tried to teach him to play kite.

"Is he an idiot? He came here with me and look who he spends his time with? So annoying." Ryker mumbled, glaring dagger at Tay and Kristina who actually could sense the danger behind them.

Ryker couldn't understand what had been playing in Allison's mind.

He get excited at everything and anything that he saw. He made that ugly kite and he was excited. He saw the beach and he was excited. Tay and Kristina asked him to join them to go to the beach, he was excited. Tay and Kristina asked him to play kite together, he was excited. Sitting with me, not excited. Talking with me, not excited. Eating ice- cream with me, not excited.

Ryker thought in anger. His irises changed into golden in a flash out of anger. He continued to glare at Tay and Kristina who satrted to feel uncomfortable under the tense atmosphere around them even though Allison was too oblivious to realize his own situation.

"Ummmmm....Ally? Why don't you ask Ryker to teach you this. We don't really know how to do it actually. Hahaha." Tay said, laughing nervously.

"But....Ryker wouldn't like me to disturb him. He will get mad." Allison said, looking at Tay and Kristina with eyes full of hope.

Tay and Kristina looked at each other, having a knowing eye contact before turning back to Allison.

"Just go, Ally. Trust me. He want you with him." Tay said with a smile.

Allison just looked at both of them before finally nodded and began to run back to where Ryker was lying half sitting on his matt, with the kite that Tay and Kristina helped him to make.

As soon as Allison went back to Ryker, both Tay and Kristina sighed in relief, feeling tired all of sudden.

"Whew! That was a close call. I thought I will be dead in a second if he glared at me more than that." Tay said.

"I feel like there are lasers at the back of my head. I literally dying! The back of my head is burning! Tips no. 1, don't mess with an alpha." Kristina said, shivering from the sudden ice cold fear.

"No.2, never spent time with an alpha's mate when they are in vacation. Noted." Tay said as both if them nodded in agreement before glancing back to Ryker and Allison.

Allison was just sitting beside Ryker timidly, like a little hamster sitting beside an angry tiger. He was trembling and he still holding the kite closed to his chest. Ryker didn't even turned to look at him.

"He is hopeless." Tay said, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Yeah. Ally is too shy to even start any conversation." Kristina replied.

"And Ryker is too much of an idiot to sulk like a kid." Kristina said and at the same time, they both looked at each other, smirking mischievously.

"You know what I've been thinking?" Tay asked.

"I know what you've been thinking cause I think the same." Kristina replied and in a second they began to run, leaving both Ryker and Allison alone at the beach.

Back to Ryker and Allison, as both Tay and Kristina could see before, Allison was sitting beside Ryker while Ryker turned to another side, sulking like a baby. Yes. He was a jerk and stupid. Allison was an idiot who was too slow at realizing Ryker's solemn mood.

"Ummmm....Ryker? You want to see the kite I made?" Allison asked, trying to start a conversation but got no response from Ryker.

"I don't really know how to play kite. Can you teach me?" Allison asked again. Another awkward silence between them.