Chapter 11: The person I wrote to

Chapter 11:The person I wrote to

The night passed, leaving the pitch black sky decorated with shining stars and moon to meet the freshness of the morning wind blew from the calm sea, infesting the land with the cold breeze. Inside a room by the seaside, two body entangled together inside a safe cocoon of the warm thick blanket, one with the significantly smaller body curled into a ball with another bigger body cuddling him from behind with his big strong arm draped on the smaller man, squeezing him closer, with the smaller man's back leaning against his muscled bare chest, nose nuzzling into the soft black hair owned by the sound asleep smaller man in his tight embrace.

His eyes fluttered open, revealing the soft dark hair he'd been nuzzling unconsciously. The warmth spreading in his embrace combating the cold breeze seeping through his bone. Ryker pulled the blanket to cover his body altogether with Allison's subconsciously shivering body, pulling him into a tight hold.The smaller man suddenly moved, pulling away from the other's embrace and changed his sleeping position into one that faced the one already awake. Soft breath indicated the steady rise and fall of the pale white chest beneath the white shirt that he still wore. Slowly, he raised his right hand, tracing down the smooth pale skin of the deeply asleep man, warming the cold cheeks that reddened out of the freezing early morning.

Staring at the alluring serene face in front of him, his eyes fell onto the cherry pink inviting lips that parted slightly like it was calling for his own lips to kiss the sweet lips. Carefully, he moved towards the unconscious smaller man, placing his lips on the soft intoxicating lips. His hand traced down the curve of the smaller man's slender waist to the ass, grabbing it slightly as he made the smaller man frowning in his sleep caused by a disturbed sleep. The hand moved down to the to the smooth silky skin of the small thighs exposed when the shirt was accidently lifted up when Allison moving about in his deep sleep, Ryker's lips still didn't stop kissing the sweet lips of the sleeping man. Seeing the Allison didn't even stir in his sleep, he knew that maybe he'd been pushing Allison too much over his limit last night, his heart swell seeing the dark circles formed under the sleeping man's eyes, marking the exhaustion taking place on the small fragile body, seeing him working hard to satisfy the other's lustful desire despite the tiredness that claimed him earlier making him lost consciousness in the middle of their first real love making with Ryker.

After giving the last peck on Allison's lips, he finally pulled away, eyes soften seeing that Allison still in deep sleep. He traced the smooth hairless jawline of the sleeping man, fascinated with how pale his skin was until it almost transparent when the moonlight hitting his skin. The appealing white skin befitting the androgynous look, making the gorgeous thick eyelashes highlighting the small slightly pointy nose with the bewitching heavenly stunning pink lips, altogether making him a very magnificent exquisite person Ryker ever met in his life that could make anyone fall for him if Allison himself tried to be more open of himself. Softly caressing the apparently reddened cheeks, Ryker thought of how their relationship had developed. From the moment he met Allison, he hated him with his life. But when he knew him more, the more he fell for him. It had been a long time since he called Tasha or met her. It was like he completely forgot about her every time he spent his time with Allison.

He didn't know what made Allison appeared so dazzling in his eyes. No matter from his small gesture when he touch him or embarassed at every little things that he did. Everything seemed so appealing to him. It made Allison seemed special. The way he spoke, the way he acted, the way he responsed, it looked like Ryker had known him for years. Every little things that he did seemed familiar to him and he never knew the reason why. He still didn't know much about Allison other than he never gone to any vacation all his life, which really shocking for him, and the pictures of their wedding day showing the scared Allison that he still couldn't forget since the day he saw the pictures.