Chapter 1:The Wedding

Chapter 1: The Wedding

       It was 2560, in the glamorous New York City, the most populous city in the United States. As a global power city, New York works as a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education and entertainment. The earth, was a place which populated by shifters spreading all around the world as in packs, most of them except for some shifters who liked to live on their own. There were lion shifters, bird shifters, cat shifters and a lot more shifters but for the city of New York which one could find various types of shifters, from the feline family to the dragon family, all live in harmony based on their pack but there was one pack who lead the city, both in international diplomacy or financial, the one pack who stood on the top was the werewolves pack, The Crescent, which had lead over the city for over hundreds years.

The pack was founded by a shifter called Adam J. Pelliandric, the ancestors of the Pelliandric's family which lead The Crescent from the day it was born. There were status or could be called degree of power starting from alpha to omega and all of the shifters had this stairs of power in their organizations. The leader had to be an alpha but there were a lot of alphas, so, to choose one out of lot, usually, the position would be given by the one chose by the alpha before but if another alpha wanted to challenge the current alpha, the one who win would be the leader.

As for the latest leader of The Crescent, he was having a big problem now. He was currently pacing back and forth in his hotel room with his sister following him around to button up his tux, tapping his fingers on his lips like he usually did when he was thinking hard or-

 "I'm so pissed off!" he barked out, startling his sister that was buttoning his tuxedo.

"Shut it, Ryker." she said." You're an alpha now and it's your duty to our clan to get married."

Sara Pelliandric, a beta but also known as the Ice Queen as she was a cool type of girl who would give the fuck-off vibe everywhere she was in. Even though she was known for her astounding beauty, most shifters were afraid of her since she was a cold- hearted woman who would never hesitated to kill in a flash if anyone pissed her off. Her hair was blonde, making the green orbs framed by the dark lashes around her eyes stood out with her slightly tan skin and sharp eyes, also the thin lips that always been colored red, her favorite color. She looked elegant and dazzling to the eyes of whom had saw her but unfortunately, she was not easy to fond of someone unless her family.

"Yeah! But I don't want to marry him. I don't even know him!" he yelled back.

It was her brother, Ryker Pelliandric, the leader of The Crescent, 27, who had been ruling over six years after his father inherit the position to him. Before, there was another alpha who challenged his position that was given by his father, someone who was nicknamed Bloodhound, that wanted to be a leader too at that time. When they fought, Ryker won easily since he was a lot smarter and a good strategist thanks to his mother who was known as the Strategy Goddess. After Bloodhound lost in the match, he left the town and no one had ever heard anything about him after that. As the winner, Ryker secured his position as a leader of The Crescent until now.

"He doesn't know you too. You think you're the only one that hated him? He maybe hate you too. Maybe to the extent of cannot see your face at all, idiot. " she stated calmly.

It was thanked to Sara because she managed to control Ryker when his childish streak came along. He was a good leader, a fair one but when it involved his family, he was just liked a soft fluffy teddy bear. That was why Sara could easily talked him into some sense when he was about to go crazy out of anger especially when it involved the wedding that he was about to go through in just a few minutes.