This is not a Chapter!!! Just some very important notes!!!!

Hello you guys!

Haha. Sorry for making you jumped with my sudden update today since I already said that I would update on 24/7 but then now I suddenly updating. Actually, this is not an update, this is some of the notes that I wanted to tell you guys but I didn't have time(or just forget to tell you guys about it), but then, here I am, writing notes for you guys.

First of all, about the private chapters.

I'm sorry for not telling you guys but actually there are some private chapters (the expkicitly written part) in my stories that I had to make private because of the age restriction regulations in wattpad plus I didn't want some minor reading these chapters since they were... you know... ehemm. ^_^

So, for those who didn’t used to wattpad yet, here Is some tips for you to read those chapters:

1. If my story is in your reading list, remove it first then follow me before you add it back to your library.

2. If that didn't work, you can follow me and open the contents from my page.

3. If that still didn't work, then you can log out from your wattpad account and logged in back (after you follow me, okay.) so that your library can refresh.

If anything, you just need to follow me and wait for the story to refresh before reading it. I'm telling you this because there are some of my chapters in the future will be privated too, including two chapters of My Unintended from three chapters that I promised I'll update this 24/7 (wait for it!!!!;))))

Secondly, about the updates of my stories.

Actually, I'm still continuing my studies and it is really tough to catch up with all the stories updates and to be hinest, even without writing on wattpad, I still couldn't get enough sleep but then I continue writing because I love it and I really hope you guys will understand if I'm late or didn’t update at all but then, if I have any problems with the updates, I'll tell you guys as fast as I could.

Thirdly, because I always write using my phone, there will be a lot of typos and grammatical mistakes, so I have to warn all the grammar nazi who was reading my works, if I made any mistakes, just point it out, I'll gather it up and do the proofread once the story is completed,  don't worry, I hate stories with toooooooooooo much grammar mistakes too, even though if the storyline is good, I'll still read.

Last but not least, please vote, comment and follow me- don't forget to check out all my other stories too if you have time- and please be patient with me!!! I love you guys and hope you all will have an enjoyable day.

***For the private chapters, I'll be putting * with the titles.

My Unintended☆QuinyChiselle2015