Chapter 10: So good*

Chapter 10:So Good*

Ryker slammed his lips against Allison's, devouring him alive as soon as they reached their room. He pushed Allison against the glass door, his hand sliding down the smaller man's slender waist, didn't even letting go of the sinful aluring lips. He kept kissing the trembling Allison, took a hold of Allison's waist to hold him up as his other hand moving to the lock, turning it until a click sound was heard, locking them inside their room.

Allison's mouth moved in a very hesitant, timid move as Ryker kept attacking for the power to dominate with his tongue caressing Allison's soul until Allison was quivering from the intensity of Ryker's kisses, making him swoon. A jolt of shock ran down his spine when he felt Ryker's teeth dragged across his lips, biting his lips with an increasing pressure.

He could feel Ryker's erection pressing against his thigh as Ryker's arm also wound around his waist, pushing against his body, grinding them together. His knees shook as the hairs on his skin raised with the wave of desire bubbled from inside him. Ryker continued to nibble his soft lips, again and again. The drool kept dripping down from his small lips to his chin. Finally, Ryker pulled away from Allison, staring at his flushed face from the intense kissing and also the lack of oxygen.

"You're so beautiful." Ryker said, tracing his large hand down Allison's soft pale cheeks that was warm from all the blood rushing to his face. He groaned as Ryker's face moved towards his soft spot between his neck and his shoulder blade, sucking and grazing his teeth there as he dugged his thigh in between Allison's trembling legs, the hand, had nothing to do, sliding down from Allison's waist to cup his firm small ass cheek, pulling the smaller man up and down his thigh.

"R-Ryker..." Allison whispered as wild tremors racked down his small form when desires spilling over him, igniting a warm feeling coursing through his veins in between his legs. His blushed went deeper, burning down his body when, slowly, Ryker popping his shirt's buttons open, one by one, exposing his neck more for him to devour. Third buttons was popped open, revealing the pink small nipples to his sight. Ryker's nosed flared in satisfaction and desire, moving his face down to Allison's nipples. sucking it slightly. He could feel Allison's body started to break into tremors as he grazed his teeth at his nipples, biting it as his other hand pinching Allison's another nipples. He sucked and bit the small nipples until they became red and swollen.

Ryker then ran his tongue, licking a stripe up Allison's bare pale neck. " You smelled good." he whispered into Allison's ears, making the smaller man whimpered at his words, body trembling in shock and lust as one of Ryker's hand on the curve of his ass slid to his crease, rubbing against it. Allison's lips parted slightly as Ryker started to nibble harder on his skin, sucking before leaving a mark there.

"W-wait..." Allison mumbled, pushing Ryker slightly as all his desires turned into a wreck as his body went numb from all the touching. Ryker didn't even budge when he tried to push him away. He really wanted to have sex with Ryker but he didn't want it to be like this. Ryker would see his ugly scars at his back. It would ruin everything. Every dreams that he even manage to slightly put his hope in it.

"Ryker...please..." he whimpered, pleading Ryker to stop.

Ryker finally stopped, looking at him with those heavy-lidded eyes, full with lust and need. Allison looked into Ryker's eyes. Slowly, Ryker's hand came up, caressing his cheeks softly. Allison's eyes closed unconsciously, feeling the warmth spread on his cheeks. His heart throbbed painfully at the fact that Ryker didn't love him. That all of this was just a fling while they were in drunken state. But, he couldn't prevent the slight pull on his heartstring when he saw Ryker's slightly concern eyes staring at him.