Chapter 19:Shopping with the girls

This is a leisure chapter from me.

*WARNING:MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND TYPOS (NOT EDITED)

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Where is Allison?"Ryker asked over the phone, his tone sharp and strict like he was just three seconds close to explode.

"With us~" Tay answered over the phone, as cutely as she possibly could do.

".....And where are you and K?" Ryker asked after a long pause, a heavy breathing of control could be heard through the line.

"At the shopping mall~~" Tay answered excitedly.

"What?!!" Ryker yelled, making Tay had to distance the phone away from her ear before her sound-sensitive ears bled because of the high pitch scream from Ryker.

Not far from her, sat Allison on the mall bench, being guarded by Kristina so that he would not take the phone from Tay and just let her solve the little problem for him.

"That doesn't sound good." Allisom said, trying to push Kristina away as she just tightened her hold around him, making him hard to move.

Kristina glanced at her back, seeing Tay was still smiling with that whiny cute voice of her that she always use when she wanted something from anyone.

"Nah. She's good." Kristina said, turning back on Allison in the hugging postion and continued to play the game on her phone.

Allison's forehead had been replaced with a permanent frown as he glanced at Tay who was still on the phone, speaking with his husband to tell him that he followed Kristina and Tay to the shopping mall- in actuality, he was dragged here as soon as Ryker had gone to work after breakfast this morning.

"Aww..Ry Ry~Don't be so overprotective~ Your sweet little Ally is fine with us. We even make sure that he took all his medicine before we go and took some with us just in case." Tay said, playing the nonchalant card with Ryker.

"I'm not overprotective, you idiot. Ally's pregnant and he always easy to get tired all the time. What are you guys thinking dragging him to the shopping mall with you?" Ryker hissed, trying hard to control his temper while talking to the troublesome feline over the phone.

"We're not dragging him~~Okay, technically, we did drag him here but then, it is not our fault. Ally always stay at home, waiting for you, doing nothing but cooking. Don't you think it's good for him to get the fresh air for a bit?" Tay said, now playing the guilt card on Ryker.

The line went on silent for a few second, making Tay smiled smugly at her succeeded tactics.

"...you'll make sure that he would be fine?" Ryker asked after a long pause.

"Of course~~ Little Ally is like our little brother we never had. We will take care of him just alright~" Tay said confidently, excitement was obvious in her voice.

Once again, Ryker was silence into a pause.

"You really will take care of him?" Ryker asked, curious since he couldn't make himself trust the troublesome felines that seemed to always make problems more than solving them.

"Aye, aye, Captain!" Tay said, making a salute gesture even though Ryker couldn't see her, resulting in a few passerby looked at her with a raised confused eyebrow.

"Make sure if he's tired or sick, you bring him back immediately." Ryker said.

"Aye, aye!" Tay answered again.