Chapter 8: I'm scared

Chapter 8:I’m scared

"This is the story that my friend's best friend told my best friend's sister's friend that told my other friend's boyfriend told my sister's friend's ex-girlfriend that told my brother's friend's cousin that told my cousin's friend that told my friend that told me about the curse of the haunted hotel room. It is said that there's a certain hotel within here.....Maldives that's haunted by a strange woman ghost. The story starts like this.......There was a woman working as a flight attendant a number of years back. Her name is June, not a real name. She had just checked into the hotel with the rest of her team. They had planned to go to the beach together so as soon as the woman checked into her room, she unpacked her luggage, took her bikini and went out just like that. After a few hours enjoying her heart out at the beach with the rest of her friends, she went back to her room to find her luggage was locked up and standing in the middle of the hallway in front of her room. She thought the room service maybe had bring her luggage out to clean her room and forgot to bring it back. So, she just let it be and just brought her luggage back to her room. Little did she know that it was the only the beginning of her horror............Later that night, she was awoken from her sleep  by the room phone ringing. Groggily, she picked it up and said, "Hello?" . There was silence, which followed by a raspy voice trying to say something a few seconds later. Thinking it was just a prank played by her friends, she just sighed and hung up the phone. Suddenly....... the phone rang again! Making her jumped slightly since she was about to go back to sleep again. Angrily, she answered it saying, " Hey, do you guys know what time is it?!" Again......silence. But after some times the raspy voice croaked out again........" ....help...." the voice said. Then the voice continued yet again, ".....Why...don't.......you...help...me?!!!!" in that loud angry tone that was not so clear. This time, June got really scared and slammed the phone down. The phone rang again and again non stop until suddenly suddenly it stopped. She thought it was over but a few times later, she heard the shower was turned on. Slowly, she looked at the bathroom door, hoping nothing would come out of there. With a very fast beating heart, she tried to reach her phone by the lamp desk beside her bed when she felt something hairy in her hands, slowly looking at her side she saw...."

"BOOOO!!!!" Tay shouted at his ears.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Allison screamed out, making the whole restaurant staring at him at the moment.

Kristina and Tay were both laughing their ass off as they looked at Allison's frightened face. Couldn't contain his embarrassment, he lowered his head further, trying to make himself as small as possible. His face was as red as tomato when he could hear some of the nearest desk were kind of laughing too and he was sure it was him that they laughed at. He really hoped Ryker would come a bit faster since he was absolutely embarrassed at the time.

"Who's this?" Ryker asked as soon as he reached the table. Looking at both of the woman one sitting in front of Allison and one beside him as he took his sit by the right side of Allison.

"This is Tay and Kristina. They were the stewardess in our plane but they worked at the economy class department." Allison said truthfully.

"I'm Tay." the blonde- haired woman said, smiling softly.

"I'm Kristina. Nice to meet you, Mr......." the short- haired woman said, raising her eyebrows as she waited for Ryker's answer.

"Ryker. Ryker Pelliandric." he said, raising his hand to call the waiter.

"Oh! Pelliandric? You're the owner of the Pelliandric's company?! Oh my god!!! I met him!! We met him!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!" both Kristina and Tay squealed in delight making all the attention turned to table 05 once again making Allison tried to lower his head in embarassment again and Ryker just looked at them in confusion.