lxv. corey haim ;

• • •
IMAGINE

ITS COREY HAIM'S BIRTHDAY !

• • •

"happy birthday! happy birthday!" you squeal to your boyfriend, corey.

you run over to him and hug him. you look up at him and plant a kiss on his lips. he smiles at you and wraps his hands around your waist.

"i can't believe you're turning twenty one already!" you huff with a grin still on your face.

you grab his hand and lead him to the living room. "sit down." you tell him and he chuckles , shaking his head and sits down.

"okay so this is the first present," you said handing him the gift. "it's from your mom, dad and sister."

he nods and rips the packaging open and smiles at what he saw. he held up the brown guitar and your eyes widen.

"that's beautiful, corey."

"i know." he whispered, still in shock.

after a while of looking at it, you went onto the next presents.

"this ones from me and you." you smirk at him and he bunches his eyebrows together confused.

"how can it be from me?" he laughed and you chuckled. "just open it."

"okay, okay." he nods and begins to take the paper off. he takes the lid off of the square box and begins taking things out.

he holds up a baby grow that read, 'daddy's the best!'

he read over it multiple times and then looked over at me with his eyes widened. "keep looking." you told him and pointed to the box.

he then took out a pregnancy test and a scan of the baby. corey looked up at you and his eyes were glossy.

"no way." he shook his head, his voice just above a whisper and his lips turning into the lopsided smile.

you nod as you feel tears form in your eyes. he puts the box to the side of him and stands up. he walks over to you and lifts you up and hugs you.

"i love you so much!" he yelled and you laughed. "i love you and our baby!"

you looked at him and smiled before kissing his lips. "i love you so much, corey haim."

"and i love you so much more, y/n y/l/n."

• • •

not me being sad while making this :|.

happy birthday corey haim, i love you so much and it's really upsetting knowing that you can't be here in this world with us and live your life how you'd end up living it.

all of us love you so very much! we wish you the best in heaven and for your family!

happy birthday! 💜