xx. Edward Furlong (Requesed);

• • •
IMAGINE. . .

EDWARD FURLONG AND YOU HATED EACH OTHER. YOU BOTH GET INVITED TO A MASQUERADE PARTY. EDWARD GETS JEALOUS AND TRIED TO CONFESS HIS FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU
• • •

It was a Friday evening and you were getting ready for the masquerade party that was being held tonight.

You were going with a guy named Josh. He was a nice boy from school and since you had no one to go with you asked him to go with you.

You were wearing a dark green tight dress that showed your curves, black high heels, you had curled your hair and also wore a green joker mask. If you were being honest, you looked hot.

"Honey, Josh is here." You heard your mom yell from downstairs. You'd ugh and grab you handbag and rush downstairs to be greeted by Josh. He was wearing a blue mask with a black shirt and brown jeans.

You smiled at each other and made your way to his car.

-

Once you arrived at the party you could see everyone dancing to the music that was being played.

You both entered the house and headed for the drinks. Josh poured you a drink in a red solo cup and handed it to you.

"Thanks." You smiles and took a sip. After a while of standing around someone came up to you. At first you had no clue of who it could be since they were wearing a black cape with red on the inside, a black top hat and a white mask. But as they came closer you eventually realized who it was.

"What do you want Edward?!" You sharply spat. Edward Put his hands up in defense then chuckled. "Geez. I just came to say you look beautiful tonight."

You and Edward have hated each other for the longest time going. He poured a strawberry milkshake over your head. You didn't believe him when he said it was an accident so you got your own back in his by giving him a fake note from the popular girl. And he actually went up to her and asked her out but she just made a fool out of him.

"Is that because you can't see my face?" You raise an eyebrow knowing the answer.

"No actually. I think you look beautiful in general." Edward confesses. You were taken aback by his compliment. He never says anything like that to you unless there's a stupid joke after it.

"Uh. . . How much hav enough had to drink Edward?" You ask and he shakes his head. "None."

"Hey y/n. You wanna dance?" Josh asks after coming back from talking to his friends. "Uhm, Yeah sure." You nod and walk off, leaving Edward scowling at Josh.

As you and Josh were dancing you were pulled away into a corridor.

"What the hell?" You gasp as you felt a pair of lips crashing against yours. You push them away and wipe your lips with the back of your arm.

You look up and see Edward. "Edward, What the-"

"I like you Alright! I like you a lot. Ever since you put a whole bunch of baby spiders into my locker, I realized I liked you more then I hated you. I tried and tried pushing the feeling away but I just couldn't. And seeing you with Josh tonight made me angry."

"Oh- um well-"

"I'm not asking for you to like me back. I just felt the need to tell you." He gulps.

"Oh well. . . I'm glad you told me, because I like you a lot as well." You giggle and crash your lips into his.

"Wow." He whispers as you pull away.

"Do you maybe. . . Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." You nod.

"Then Yes. I want to be your boyfriend."

—-

Hope you enjoyed this imagine

Hope you enjoyed this imagine. Sorry it's not that long.