viii. C.Thomas Howell;

• • •C

• • •
C.THOMAS HOWELL FLIRTING WITH YOU THEN LEAVING FOR HIS DATE
• • •

You were over your friend Marcia's house.

You were sat in her living room waiting for her to be done getting ready, even though you guys were just hanging in the house.

You heard someone coming down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Finally Marcia" you roll your eyes and laugh a little.

Suddenly Marcia's brother comes through in the living room.

You had a massive crush on her brother Thomas. You had for a long time.

Your cheeks grew red and your eyes widened.

"Oh um s-Sorry I thought you were M-Marcia" you stutter as you look him up and down.

He had a t-shirt on that wasn't buttoned up, so his bare chest was on show. He had joggers on and you could see his boxers coming above his joggers.

You gulped and blinked multiple times.

"Hey uh have you seen my hair comb?" He asks.

You shake your head quickly and he smirks at you.

"Oh alright" he laughs and walks away.

Marcia soon comes down and looks at you weirdly.

"Um why did my brother come upstairs and tell me you were a nervous reck when he was talking to you?"

"Oh uh I don't know he must be lying"

"Y/n" she sternly says and raises her eye brow. "You better not have feeling for my brother." Marcia practically shouts.

"Marcia keep it down he's upstairs" you quickly say, standing up.

She starts laughing. "Oh my god! You like my brother. My brother who is sixteen and your fourteen. How could you like that thing?"

You shrug and look anywhere but at her.

After a while you guys settled down and were watching a film.

You guys heard Thomas coming down the stairs and into the living room but tried to ignore him.

He was now dressed properly. His t-shirt was done up and he had jeans on. His hair was neatly combed.

As he made his way to the door he looked over at Marcia.

"Be careful in the house ok Mar"

"Yep" she nods.

Thomas looks at you and winks. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

"I'll be back from my date in a couple hours." He says and you slowly nod; your heart breaking.

You sigh and look down. The door slammed almost making you jump.

You rolled your eyes.

"Hey it's ok just ignore him. He's a player" Marcia comforted and a smiled appeared on your face.

"Thanks Mar"