xlviii. Jimmy Reardon;

• • •JIMMY REARDON IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SLEEPING TOGETHER AND YOU BOTH PROMISED THERE WERE NOT GONNA BE STRINGS ATTACHED • • •

• • •
JIMMY REARDON IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SLEEPING TOGETHER AND YOU BOTH PROMISED THERE WERE NOT GONNA BE STRINGS ATTACHED
• • •

Jimmy picked up his pants and put them on then grabbed his belt and put it around his pants.

You were still laying in bed with the covers pulled up under your arms.

"Are you going now?" You ask.

Jimmy sighs and shrugs.

"I don't know. It's not like I have anything else to do."

You nod and look around your room. You had started falling for Jimmy a couple months ago. You couldn't tell him thought because it was a no strings attached thing.

"What's wrong?" Jimmy asks. You just shake your head and turn away from him.

Jimmy jumps back on the bed and wraps his arm around you and leans his head on his hand so he can see you.

"Come on y/n, we've been best friends for ages. You can tell me anything."

"Yeah, well not this."

Jimmy rolled his eyes and smiles.

"Come on." He gently shakes you but you just push him away and bring the covers up to your neck.

Jimmy kisses the top of your head then stands up.

"Well I just remembered I got a date with a lady. So I'll call around later and tell you how it went." He says and lightly hits you, letting you know he's going.

Once you know he's gone all the tears pour out of your eyes.

You know he'll never like you back.

You know he'll find someone better.

You know that you and him will never work out.

• • •

Part 2?