v. Corey Haim (Requested);

• • •
IMAGINE. . .

COREY HAIM AND YOU ARE DATING AND YOU'RE VERY INSECURE ABOUT YOUR BODY SO WHEN COREY WALKS IN ON YOU CHANGING YOU BECOME WORRIED ABOUT WHAT HE'LL THINK OF YOU BUT INSTEAD HE CONFESSES HIS LOVE FOR YOU

Notes:

S/n: sisters name

This imagine was requested by COREYSLOVESHACK .

• • •

You had just woken up and you were laying in bed staring at the ceiling.

Your door flew open, and you saw your sister, s/n. You guys got along sometimes, the other times you would be arguing. You were older then her so she always thought you were spoiled.

"Y/n! Mom told you to get up ages ago." Your sister yells. Since you had just woke up you were still getting used to the sounds and didn't need someone yelling.

You groaned and sat up wiping the sleep out of your eyes. "I'm up!"

Your sister then leaves the room, slamming the door on the way out. You roll your eyes and climb out of bed. You make your way across the landing to the bathroom. You open a cupboard in the bathroom and take out a towel.

You start the shower and take your clothes off, then hopping in and cleaning your body. (You weren't gonna wash your hair since you did that the night before.)

After your shower you walked back across the landing and into your room. You put on your underwear and bra and looked at yourself in the mirror.

You sighed at the sight. You had thighs bigger than most girls at your school, your arms were not skinny, you didn't have a flat stomach in fact you had quite a round one that if you were to wear a tight shirt you would be able to see the outline of it. You had a couple stretch marks on your inner thigh and some on your arms that could be hidden easily. You hated your body, you tried and tried to lose Wait but every time you looked in the mirror you thought that you were putting on more wait.

You were so engrossed in looking down at your body you didn't even notice your boyfriend, Corey Haim standing right behind you.

As soon as you noticed him your cheeks reddened, your eyes widened and you started looking around for your clothes.

"Corey! Why didn't you knock?" You quickly spoke.

"Because I thought you'd still be in bed? That's what your sister told me."

"You could've knocked because I could've been changing, and that's exactly what I was doing!"

Corey stayed silent and looked down.

"Just go downstairs Core, chat with my mom like you usually do, while I put clothes on and you don't have to see me like this." You sigh and place your shirt over your top half and your hand in front of your private area.

Corey just shook his head and sat down on her bed staring at her.

"Could you...maybe quit staring?"

"Well I mean when you have a beautiful body, I find it quite hard to take my eyes of you." He shrugs and you shake your head.

"Corey...please. Stop lying."

"Remember when we first started dating, and we both promised to not lie to one another?"

You slowly shook your head.

"Well I'm keeping my promise. I'm not lying."

You let out a laugh and playfully rolled your eyes.

"You know, if I was to walk in on your sister, I would straight away walk out and probably be sick. No offense to her or anything. Or even if I was to walk in on the someone that has a nice body and is worth looking at I still wouldn't stay. But you y/n... gosh. You have an amazing body, your not one of those plastic barbies, with a flat stomach or skinny legs and that's what I like about you. Your different. And that's why I love you."

You were stuck in shock. That was the first time Corey ever told you he loved you.

"It's fine, you don't have to say it back if you don't love me yet, but I just wa-"

He was cut short by your lips against his.

You pulled away and stare at him. A smile forms on your face and one on his to.

"I love you too. Thank you...for what you just said."

"Anytime." He smirks his famous smirk and I can't stop myself from kissing him more.

The door flies open and there stands your younger sister giggling.

"I'm telling mom!" She shouts. "Mom..."

——————————————
Hope you liked this COREYSLOVESHACK <33