xiii. Stand by me;

WHO ASKED WHO OUT, AND HOW DID IT GO!?

Chris:
-he asked you out.
-he was a little nervous because your not really into dating.
-when you said yes he was very happy.
-people thought you guys wouldn't last but you did.

Gordie:
-He asked you out.
-he was very very nervous.
-when you said yes he almost fainted like he did when you guys went searching for Ray brower.
-everyone was happy for you guys, Gordie even wrote a book about yours and his love for one another.

Teddy:
-he asked you out.
-you had always liked Teddy but always thought he would never like you back.
-when he asked you out you couldn't stop smiling.
-Teddy definitely knew you were gonna say yes so he wasn't nervous at all and kept bragging about it, but the boys kept telling him to stop being cocky because there was a chance you could've said no.

Vern:
-you asked him out.
-the boys had told you that he liked you so you brought it upon yourself to do something about it.
-when you asked him out he was a nervous reck!
-he kept stuttering on his words and asked you to hit him a couple times to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Ace:
-he asked you out.
-you were part of the Cobras but hated being mean to the boys so you stayed quiet.
-at first, Ace asking you out was only supposed to be a joke until he actually started liking you.
-you and ace would usually cheat on each other and both know but always go running back to one another.

Eyeball:
-you asked him out.
-you were best friends with Chris and most of the time are always hanging around with him so Eyeball would always see you.
-Eyeball would never pick on you which you thought was 'sweet.'
-when you asked him out he was a bit shocked but soon agreed.