lvii. Sodapop/Dallas;

REQUESTED BY Sodapop_2707 !

THIRD PERSON;
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.

Y/n and Dally had been dating for around six months and they'd been happy with one another (which surprised the gang because they rarely ever see Dally happy.)

The whole gang apart from one was happy about their relationship. That one person was Sodapop. Sodapop was in love with y/n, he has been since they started becoming close with one another. Y/n's never noticed the hints he's dropped about him liking her which was why she started dating Dallas. If Soda had just said he liked her when she was single then she would've said it back.

Y/n is also in love with Soda, she dated Dally to try and get over him which it started working until it all came crashing down.

It was a Thursday afternoon and Dally, y/n, Soda, Steve and Two were all in the living room. Johnny and Pony had left the house to go to the drive in, and Darry was at work.

Soda and Steve were sat at the table arm wrestling and playing cards, Two-Bit was plonked on the floor, beer in one had and a slice of chocolate cake in the other while he watched Mickey Mouse and Dally and y/n were sat on the couch, his arm slung around her as he held a cancer stick in his mouth.

The only person who knew about Sodapop being so in love with y/n was Steve and the only guy who knew about y/n using Dally was Two.

"I'm gonna go find Johnny and Pony." Dally announces and stands up then looks at y/n. "You comin'?" Y/n just shakes her head.

Dally soon leaves, slamming the door after him and Two-Bit moves from the hard floor and sits next to y/n. "Have you told him yet?" He whispers and she just shakes her head. "What's up with ya?" Two raises an eyebrow and looks at her. The smell of alcohol hitting her nose as he speaks. Y/n just shrugs.

"You practically haven't said a uh word all day, that's not like you." Two tells her. "I don't know." She just whispers. "Want a piece of cake?" He asks and she kindly shakes her head but as she does that her eyes meet Sodas and it's like the whole world stops.

Y/n gulps then grabs Sodas bottle of beer and takes a swig. "You're welcome." He chuckles. "Sorry." Two juts shrugs. "It's fine."

"Hey Steve, ya don't mind leavin' do ya. I wanna talk to y/n." Soda says and Steve's nods. He then stands and walks to the front door. "Two, come on." Two-bit nods then leaves following behind Steve.

Soda gets up from his seat and walks over to y/n then sits beside her. "Are you okay?" He asks and she nods. "You don't seem it."

"Well I am alright, hop off my case." She snaps. Sodapops eyes widen in shock. She's never yelled at the gang, other then Dally when he had annoyed her in the past but that was it. "I'm sorry, Soda. I just have a lot on my back."

Soda chuckles under his breath. "Try being in love with a girl who has a boyfriend." Once Soda says that he quickly slaps his hand over his mouth. "Huh?" Y/n raises a brow. "You're in love with someone, Soda?"

Soda slowly nods and looks down at his lap. "Yeah, well at least I think its love. The only other girl I've thought I was in love with was Sandy, and this feeling is different."

"Oh, well you should tell her. I'm sure she'd love you back." Soda nods. "Y/n." He whispers. "Yeah, Soda?" She whispers back. "I think I'm in love with you." He admits. Y/n's breath hitches. "I-I think I'm in love with you as well."

"Really?" He scrunches his eyebrows together and y/n just nods. "What about Dally?"

"I got with him to try and get over you, but I guess it's just not working. I mean like, I like Dally just not the same way I like you."

"I can't believe you!" A voice said and the two turn towards the door and see Dally standing there. "Shit." Y/n mumbles then stands up. "I'm sorry Dal, I was gonna tell you... eventually but you just seemed happy and-"

"You know I would've rather you told me that you are 'so in love with Soda' instead of just using me to get over him." Dallas huffs.

"Look Dal, She said she's sorry just let it go." Soda then stands up and stands next to y/n. "Whatever. I'll let you two lovers be, just know that you'll never see me around here again." Dally almost yells then slams the door shut but quickly returns and points his finger at Soda. "I thought we were supposed to be best buds huh? What happened to that?"

Sodapop goes to speak but it's to late. The door is slammed and Dally is slamming their gate and then running away.

"I'm sorry, Soda." Y/n sighs as Soda hugs her. "Don't worry, but hey at least we can tell each other we love each other now." He chuckles.

"Yeah." You take a deep breath then slowly let it go. "I guess we can."

• • •

Hey guys, sorry this isn't really the best but I hope you enjoyed it Sodapop_2707 !

Anyways, see ya next chapter!