lxiv. ralph macchio ;

• • •
IMAGINE

ITS RALPH MACCHIO'S BIRTHDAY !

• • •

it was an early morning wednesday november 4th and you were collecting all of ralph's presents that were in a storage room.

once you got upstairs to piled the presents onto the bed then walked over to him. "babe," you shake him and watch as his eyes slowly open. "happy birthday!" you scream as he grins at you.

"thanks, baby," he pulls you on top of him and your legs are either side of his body. ralph places his hands on your cheeks and pulls you close so your lips are touching.

he smiles into the kiss as he flips you around so he's on top of you. ralph detaches his lips from yours and trails down to your neck.

you let out a moan and close your eyes from the pleasure. as you closed you eyes the memory of the presents at the bottom of the bed return to you so you pull away.

"there's presents." you smile and he smirks. "you're my greatest present. i don't need anything else." he compliments.

he gets off of you and you sit up and grab the first present you got him.

ralph unwraps the present only to see his favorite band on a black shirt and tickets to a concert.

he looks at you and pulls you in for a hug. "thank you, thank you, thank you."

you giggle. "no problem, handsome. this is from your mom."

you hand him a cylinder shaped present and he unravels it and takes the this out of the box.

ralph pulled out a karate kid poster. he smiled at it then showed you.

after more presents it was down to the last one. this one was s small rectangular box that wasn't wrapped.

you hand it to him with a grin on your face. he looks at you suspiciously and slowly takes the lid of the box off.

his jaw drops. tears formed in his eyes as he looked back up at the then back at what was in the box.

"n-no way," he shakes his head in disbelief. "you're pregnant?!"

you nod as a tear drop falls from your eye and he pulls you in for a warm hug.

"i love you so much," ralph kisses your cheek and pulls away and looks down at your stomach. "and this baby."

you chuckled. "i love you so much," you put your hand on your stomach. "and this baby."

• • •

hey guys, sorry i haven't been uploading chapters onto this book i've been really busy with my other books.

i just wanted to say happy birthday to this fine man. he deserves the world. he's such a great actor. i love him so so so so so so so so so much!!! 💜 💜

 i love him so so so so so so so so so much!!! 💜 💜