xvii. Corey Haim;

• • •
IMAGINE. . .

COREY HAIM AND YOU ARE FILMING A MOVIE TOGETHER AND HATE EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFE BUT HAVE TO FILM A KISSING SCENE

R/n = Random name

• • •

"And scene!" The director yells.

You and Corey just filmed a scene where Corey's character took your character on a date and he dropped you home and you invited him into your bedroom.

The film is about a girl named r/n and it's basically about her life and how she met Corey's character Liam. They start off by being best friends and then bond into a relationship.

The only catch is that Corey and you hate each other and that's why fans were so surprised when you both said you'd be filming together.

"Ok guys I need you guys to make it seem like you don't hate each other" the director sighs.

"Sorry Alan, it's just hard when filming with a moron that can't act" you apologize and chuckle at the end.

"Gee y/n am I supposed to be offended by a first graders insult" Corey laughs and walks away, leaving you standing there rolling your eyes.

-

"Three, two, one action" Alan shouts and everyone goes silent.

"You have a lot of cool things in your room r/n" Corey acts.

"Thanks Liam I'm sure you do too"

Corey turns around from looking at your 'stuff' and starts walking towards you.

"You have such a pretty face r/n, you know that right"

"Thanks" you chuckle.

"Three two one" Alan whispers as an alarm for the kiss to happen.

Corey leans in and places a kiss on your lips. You instantly kiss back and place a hand on his cheek deepening the kiss. Corey places a hand around your waist and pulls your closer to him.

"And scene!"

You guys ignore him and carry on kissing. Corey slips his tongue in and puts a hand on your thigh and pulling it up.

"Ok! And scene!" He yells and you quickly pull away. You both look at each other, your cheeks red, his cheeks red and Alan with wide eyes.

"Was that alright?" You ask and Alan just nods speechless. He turns around walking away to a stand with drinks on it and takes a cup of coffee.

"You guys can leave now, no more scenes for today goodbye" Alan rushes and walks into the bathroom.

You and Corey chuckle shaking your heads.

"Bye moron" you slightly push him.

"Bye dick face"

You roll your eyes and flip him off.

"You guys hate each other?" One of the staff questions and you nod. "Yeah why?"

"It's just that, that kiss looked like you guys are in love" she smirks then walks away.

You smile to yourself then start getting ready to leave for your house.

What a day it has been.