lvi. Leonardo DiCaprio;

REQUESTED BY isabelwrites773 !

THIRD PERSON;
𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗟𝘆𝗱𝗶𝗮!

Y/n had been dreading this day ever since her best friend, Leo told her he had a girlfriend and wanted to introduce them to each other.

"Are you ready?" Leo asks as the two walk up his stairs. Y/n just nods, even though she isn't ready and cried herself to sleep the night before she had to put on a happy and brave face in front of Leo and his girlfriend because she wasn't about the leak all of her feelings for her best friend in front of his girlfriend. That'd be so selfish of her.

Leo opens the door to his bedroom and there sits on his double bed a beautiful woman with long ginger hair, plump red lips, bright Icy blue eyes, long legs, nice clothing and shoes. It looked like she had quite a bit of money.

"Hi, I'm Lydia. I've heard a lot about you." Lydia nicely shakes y/n's hand as she sits up. "I'm y/n." She shakes her hand back with a pretend smile. Y/n didn't want to seem like the jealous best friend but she couldn't handle it. Seeing the boy she's been in love with for years find himself a different love hurts. You try living like that.

"Well I let you guys get to know each other while I'll be downstairs in the kitchen." Leo tells them then leaves. It was then an awkward silence. Nobody talked. They just looked around the room. Lydia bouncing her leg and twirling her hair around her finger and y/n playing with her fingers in her lap.

"So how long have should none Leo for?" Lydia asks. "Since we were babies. Our mom's were best friends in high school." Y/n explains and Lydia nods. "So you like, took baths together and stuff?" Lydia's soft voice rang through y/n's ears as she slowly nodded.

"I used to have a best friend like that, but he moved away. He was my first love, even though we never dated and he had a girlfriend." Lydia said. "Must've been hard to be In love with your best friend and him having a girlfriend." Y/n bitterly chuckles.

"Yeah. You know from experience?" Lydia raises an eyebrow and y/n nods again. "Wait, no I mean, no. I don't know from experience I've just read that sorta stuff in books." She quickly covers up. "You read?" "Uh yeah, but only at night. It helps me be calm." Lydia nods at y/n's answer.

"I'm think im gonna go to give you and Leo some time together." Y/n says and stands up. "Uh bye Lydia, it was nice meeting you." "Nice meeting you too." The two girls wave to each other then y/n runs down the stairs and to the front door but is stopped by Leo.

"Y/n? What's the matter?" Leo wonders. "Nothing, I'm just leaving." Y/n sighs, with her back towards Leo still. "Turn around." He demands. "Why?" "So I can see you." Leo walks up behind her and turns her around and sees the tears in her eyes. "What's the matter y/n? Is there something wrong with Lydia? Are you okay?" Y/n pushes Leo's hand off of her and shakes her head.

"No, it's not Lydia and no, I'm not okay. The problem is you Leo. I'm so in love with you, hav even for years your just to blind to see that." Y/n whispers yells so Lydia wouldn't hear then runs out of the house and to her house across the street then runs up into her bedroom.

Y/n just lays there staring up the sealing thinking about Lydia and Leo together and how their so perfect for each other. Suddenly y/n hears taps on her window. At first she ignores them but they keep getting louder and louder so she gets up and opens her window to see Leonardo about to throw another stone at her window but quickly stops when he sees her.

"What do you want?" Y/n asks. "I just wanted to see if you were okay?" He admits and y/n rolls her eyes and wipes her nose with her sleeve and then her eyes and smiles. "I'm fine, you can go now." Y/n goes to close her window but Leo shouts, "I'm sorry, but I-I think I'm in love with Lydia, not you y/n and I'm sorry for that. We're best friends y/n we've been that all our lives and I want it to stay as that."

More tears rush down y/n's face and she just nods. "It's fine, I New What the answer was anyways. I have no clue why I thought it'd be like those romantic novels where you confess your feelings and live happily ever after." She pity chuckles.

"Well, I'll see you later DiCaprio." Y/n smiles. "Are you sure you're going to be okay with the whole thing of me not liking you back?" Leo checks and y/n just nods. "Okay well, see you later l/n." He laughs and runs off into his house.

Y/n slams her bedroom window shut and starts bawling her eyes out. She walks over to a picture of her and Leo that was taken a couple months back and drops it on the floor and watches as the frame smashes. She then walked over to her dresser and throws all of the stuff that was on top of it onto the floor that opens her draws and throws everything out of it.

Y/n then slides down her white wall, brings her knees up to her face and wraps her arms around them and cry's in her knees.

"Y/n? Sweetie, is everything alright in there?" Her mother knocks on the door. Y/n quickly wipes her tears. "Uh yeah mom, I'm just cleaning." She lies. "Okay, darling."

Y/n walks into her bathroom and looks threw her cabinets and finds sleeping pills. She pours the whole container of the pills into her hand and shoved them into her mouth.

Everything in the room started spinning and she soon feel to the flaw unconscious only for her mother to find her and take her to hospital.

.

"Time of death, two thirty seven pm."

Y/n died that day knowing that the boy she'd been in love with didn't feel the same back.

Leo cried himself to sleep that night thinking it was his fault. He ended things with Lydia after she died and Lydia understood and didn't argue back.

Y/n's parents were broken. It was their only child and she died just because of a boy. Her parents couldn't face Leonardo for weeks because every time they did it would just bring memories of their only daughter back to them.

It's crazy what love can do...

• • •

Hey guys, okay so I'm not proud of how this turned out at the end, I'm sorry for that isabelwrites773 I can write it again if you would like me to.

Anyways, see you next chapter!