iv. Dinger Holfield;

• • •
IMAGINE. . .

DINGER HOLFIELD COMING IN TO YOUR CLASS TO SEE YOU
• • •

"Ok class I'll be back soon I just need to use the bathroom" your teacher announces and walks over to the class room door. "Do not mess around please"

The class mumbles an 'ok' and
Mr. Holland leaves the room, with the door opened.

The class was quite, you were all doing your work that was assigned the only thing that could be heard was people writing.

Suddenly you hear footsteps coming from the door way. You just thought it was Mr. Holland returning from the bathroom but you were definitely wrong.

You felt someone kiss the top of your head.

You quickly turn around and become face to face with your boyfriend, Dinger Holfield. You stand up so you could properly talk to him.

"Dinger! What the hell are you doing here? Mr. Holland could come back any minute" you whisper yell and Dinger chuckles.

"Are you not happy to see me?" He asks and holds his arms out for a hug.

"Of course I am silly" you giggle, roll your eyes and hug him.

You couldn't walk to school with Dinger and Bobby because your mom drove you, since she had work so she demanded that she would take you since she hasn't in ages.

You looked up at Dinger and smiled.

"Why ain't you in class?" You scrunch your eyebrows together.

"Because I came to see the hottest girl in the world" He smirks.

You chuckle and hug him again.

"Hey why's Dinger in here? This ain't his class" some girl points out and you roll your eyes.

"Shut up Maggie" you sigh. "You just wish he came to see you instead"

Maggie scoffs then goes to say something but Dinger cuts her off by talking to you.

"I gotta go, the teacher don't even know I snuck out." He laughs. "I'll see you at lunch though"

"K" you smile and kiss his lips. He instantly kisses back and places one hand on your cheek and the other around your waist.

"Get a room"

"Ew"

"For fucks sake, I didn't come to school to watch two idiots make out"

"Stop swapping spit"

You shake your head and laugh, then pull away.

"Alright, bye Dinger love you"

Dinger walks back over to the door and turns around on his heel.

"Love you too hot stuff" he grins then leaves, leaving you there a blushing mess.

You sit down back at your desk and continue working. Mr. Holland walks back in and sits at his desk.

"I hope none of you messed around or did anything you wouldn't of done in front of me" Mr. Holland states.

You let out a laugh and shake your head.

For the rest of that class you couldn't stop thinking about Dinger.

——————-

*sigh* what do you think?

I know this ain't amazing so sorry. Just hoped you liked it.

Stay safe

Black lives matter ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Love you all💜