CHAPTER 3

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

'How could I agree to this?? This wasn't the plan..' Uraraka thought to herself as she got ready to visit Izumi's house.

She had convinced her to go on ahead by getting her address.
Now came the painstaking process of choosing what to wear.

She scoured through her closet and drawers, looking for something comfortable.

She finally decided on her favorite pink sweatpants and long sleeve 13 shirt.

She fixed her hair slightly and nodded, satisfied.

"Perfect." She smiled and started making her way to the door.

She stopped just short, as a cold chill ran up her spine. She turned quickly and raised up her defense in anticipation.

'Damn it, why now?' She cursed to herself.

A portal made of purple fog appeared in her living room; Out stepped a tall and skinny figure wearing black with hands covering several parts of his body, including his face. The portal closed behind him.

Red eyes pierced through her, freezing her on the spot. Light blue, unkept hair. Dry, chapped lips.

It was Tomura Shigaraki.

She gulped as her legs shook beyond her control.

"Gravity girl." He announced. "It's been too long. I trust you were able to infiltrate our little hero school, right?" He asked with a sickening grin.

Fear. That was all she could feel right now.

It took everything she had to speak out. "No.. I haven't h-heard the results yet. BUT... But I'm sure I made it! I just need the confirmation!"

"Good. Goood." He stepped closer, grabbing her chin carefully with his index finger and thumb. He sneered, "I'd really hate to be disappointed. After all, this whole operation rests on you being a student." He roughly pinched her cheeks.

"I know..I know!!" She cried out.

He forced her to the floor and cackled.
"I'll be back later to brief you on everything. Well, after we celebrate your admittance to UA. Since you're so sure you got in. Kurogiri!" He shouted.

Another portal opened and he began to step through.

"Don't fail me. Unless you want me to pay a visit to dear ole mommy and daddy." He glared at her viciously before fully stepping through and disappearing. The portal closing immediately after.

Uraraka stayed on the ground. A heavy weight on her heart.

This was her life. She wasn't a hero. She wasn't really looking to protect people. At least not anyone that wasn't her family.

All she needed was money to keep them happy and safe. This..This was just a painful reminder of that. Nothing else mattered.

A few tears escaped her eyes as she slowly rose to her feet.

She rubbed her cheeks where Shigaraki had roughly grabbed her. They hurt, but at least she was alive.

"Asshole..I fucking hate you." she whispered as the tears continued to stream down her face.

Her phone vibrates in her pocket.

Izumi: "Hey! Are you still coming? My mom is making us snacks! Call me if you have trouble finding my house."