CHAPTER 9

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Izumi and Ochako had been secretly dating for over a week. It was still slightly awkward and the two girls hadn't even held hands yet. Both too nervous to even try.

It was getting on Bakugou's nerves. He of course knew about it since Ochako had come clean after it happened.

"What the hell are you waiting for you idiot!!" Bakugou shouts.

"I'm sorry! I j-just can't! I start sweating and blushing like crazy when I even think about doing it!!" Ochako confesses.

"This is really pathetic, Round Face. Are you really gonna drag this out? Just grab it!! She'll be fine with it. Trust me." He continues.

"You make it sound a lot easier than it is!!"

"No I don't. You just make it more complicated than it need to be." He corrects

"I'm just nervous! Please try to understand..I re-really like her and I don't wanna mess it up."

"You won't. Just give it a shot already."

"Uggghh fine! But if I mess it up, it's on you Baku!!" She replies exasperated.

**Later**

Both Izumi and Ochako were changing into their workout clothes. They had agreed to go for a run and grab a snack afterwards.

Ochako had decided to try her luck after they get their snack.

**A short run later**

"Are you sure you're ok?" Izumi asked concerned.

"Y-Y-Yeah!!" Ochako struggled to reply, as she attempted to regain her breath.

"We don't have to run my full workout if you're tired." She said slowing down.

"It's n-not a huge deal. We're almost done..r-right!?" Ochako asked between gasps.

"We're not even halfway..." Izumi revealed, causing Ochako to lose the remaining willpower that was keeping her going.

"WHAT!!!" Ochako shouted as she stopped and put her hands on her knees. "I'm out of shape......" she dreaded.

Izumi laughed and jogged over to her. "Don't sweat it, we'll get you there."

Ochako smiled and continued to breath.

Izumi was always so patient with her and she loved it. She was glad. She was..happy.

"Want to get ice cream now then?" Izumi suggested.

"I would love to!" Ochako replied, instantly perking up.

This made Izumi smirk "If you're so full of energy we could finish our run first."

Ochako deflated.

"Just teasing." Izumi poked her side and started jogging much slower than before.

"H-Hey!!" Ochako complained before jogging to catch up.

"What's wrong? Got your second wind?" She asks.

Ochako blushes as she puffs up her cheeks "You poked me."

"Was it wrong? I'm sorry." Izumi apologizes.

"NO! N-No...it's just nice. That we're closer, you know?"

Izumi smiles "Of course. I love spending time with you. W-We should do it more often if you ask me."

"I'd love that." Ochako confesses.

The duo continue their jog in comfortable silence. They make it to the ice cream joint and each order their favorite. They then sit and start to eat, happy to be in eachother's company.

"Thank you for this." Ochako says with a smile.

"Well I wanted this too. So thank you too!!" Izumi laughs.

Ochako laughs as well and then takes another bite.

"You know.. I never thought something like this would happen." Ochako starts.

"What do you mean?"

"This! Us.. I never thought I would....you know.." Ochako blushes profusely.

Izumi blushes as well "Oh.."

"N-Not trying to be weird!! I just!! I just really...really like you and you know..."

Izumi smiles gently and puts her hand on Ochakos'.
"I know."

Ochako blushes even more and then turns her hand, gently intertwining their fingers.

Izumi gladly accepts it.

Ochako leans her head in and lays it on her shoulder.

"Hey Izu.."

"Yea?"

"Don't ever leave me.."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Izumi reassures.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG!

Seriously I am really sorry. Life just got hectic! Thankfully now I'm back and will start to update the story! Don't worry I haven't forgotten! Thank you for your patience. This was just a short scene for fluff. Next chapter will be much longer! Love yall!! Till next time!