CHAPTER 26

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Our favorite duo walked hand in hand, down into the common room of the dorms.

Ochako had the biggest smile on her face, while Izumi had turned several shades of red, barely containing herself.

The class immediately took notice.

"Oh my gosh it's true!!!" Mina squealed rushing towards the girls.

Ochako blushed slightly, "That's right. Izumi is my girlfriend." She stated proudly.

"Wow! I had no idea that you two were together! That's wicked." Kaminari chimed in.

Bakugou smirked from the couch.

Kirishima laughed, "That's great you guys. Super manly to show your love for eachother! You know what I mean." He clears up.

Tsuyu smiles, "How long have you been together?"

"Longer than today." Ochako laughs shyly. "Pretty much since the start of school. We wanted to take our time.. and well... I just wanted to show her that I'm not ashamed."

"Good! Stay strong girl. Don't let anyone dampen this for you! You guys are perfect together." Mina fully supports.

Izumi bows subconsciously, "Thank you for the support!"

This causes the class to burst out in laughter.

Iida included.

"Just ensure this lovely union doesn't take away from your studies." He lectures as he should.

"Of course Prez." Ochako salutes.

Bakugou walks up towards the couple and gives Izumi a warm smile, "Congrats Izu."

The class is shocked into silence as he hugs her.

"Guess you don't need me anymore." He whispers.

"D-Don't be silly... I could never re-replace you." Izumi replies teary eyed.

Ochako looks at them happily. Even though he was rude as hell, he deeply cared for her..and she couldn't be more grateful that he ensured her safety until now.

He broke the hug and then frowned at everyone looking at him. "THE HELL YOU LOOKING AT YOU BUNCHA EXTRAS!!!"

'There he is..' everyone thought simultaneously.

Izumi smiled widely, "Thank you everyone. I just wanted to say how much I lo.." she stopped abruptly, as her eyes widened and began to lose their light as blood slowly leaked out of them. She coughed up quite a bit of blood, and began collapsing..

The class watched in horror, unable to react.

"DEKU!!!!" Ochako shouted, alongside Bakugou.

They both launched themselves trying to catch her.

Bakugou barely made it..holding her head as he slammed into the ground.

Ochako rushed to her side, "Deku! DEKU!!"

"Och..a..ko.." Izumi whispered weakly.

"What's going on!?! What happened!?" Bakugou asked, holding back tears.

Izumi didn't respond, or rather, she wasn't able to.

He could feel her growing colder, her blood draining from her eyes, nose, ears and mouth. It horrified him.