CHAPTER 19

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Uraraka. Come here now. And bring problem child with you." He says seriously.

"Shit.." Ochako whispers.

She uses her quirk on Izumi to make her easier to carry. She lifts her up gently, bridal style and follows Aizawa inside.

Once inside, they head to the nurses office where he tells her to put Izumi on one of the beds.

Ochako does so and waits for the harsh words that she expects to hear.

But they never come.

Instead Aizawa sits down and motions for her to sit down.

"What happened? I wasn't aware of any Villain abductions."

Ochako sighed.
'It's now or never I guess..' she looks over to the unconscious girl and nearly breaks out into tears.
"Sensei...It's my fault this happened.."
She begins.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I'm......I'm not who I've said I am.." tears start streaming down her face.

He stares at her in silence, waiting for her to continue.

"Aizawa Sensei.......I'm a spy for the League of Villains.."

His eyes widen in shock.
"What?"

She closes her eyes, knowing that this is it.
"I'm a spy..I've been feeding the League information about the school. Security, schedules, ev-everything..." she reveals.
"And..they made me abduct Izumi..they made me bring her in to our hideout. They tortured her for hours......because of me!! She trusted me!! Aizawa Sensei! I betrayed everyone!! If it wasn't for me..she'd still be ok!!" She wipes her tears to no avail as more continue to pour out.

"I'm a vile monster..I don't deserve to be alive! I HATE THIS!! I HATE WHO I AM! I HATE MYSELF!" She cries.

Uncharacteristically, Aizawa pulls her into a hug, shocking her.

"Calm down Uraraka.." he says comforting her.

She was speechless. She wasn't worthy of such kindness. Was this how a real Hero was supposed to be?

"Tell me everything. Spare no detail. We can't change what's been done, but we can prevent further damage from being done.

She nods as she hugs him back, desperate to feel some comfort. Some form of safety.

She goes on to explain everything. Every little detail that she knows, including how she came to be under the League in the first place.

He listens intently and quietly.

Once she finishes, he calls in Principal Nezu.

"You heard everything right?" Aizawa asks.

Nezu smiles and nods, "Every last bit. Uraraka-san..thank you for filling us in. Because of your cooperation, we will ensure your name isn't tarnished and I expect you to continue studying hard here at U.A."

"What???" She asks in disbelief. "You want me to..keep studying here?"

"Of course. You're one of our valuable students now. It wouldn't be the same without you here."

She was speechless. All she could do was cry. Cry from happiness.

Even her parents would be spared. The pro heroes and police had already gotten a hold of them.