CHAPTER 27

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"SHIGARAKI!!!" Pandora roared, getting up and launching herself at him in a flurry of rage.

"MIDORIYA!!" He roared back, with twisted eyes.

The red eyed duo immediately clashed, Pandora landing the first solid hit. A kick to the ribs, sending the boy flying off to the side.

Dabi goes to blow her away with some flames, but is immediately blocked by Bakugou, who blasts him in the face.
"DIE!!" He shouted.

The rest of the class jumped into action, without missing a beat. Kirishima going after Toga with Mina as support. Ochako running after Izumi/Pandora.

"You here to please daddy!?!" Pandora mocks as she punches Shigaraki again, barely dodging his hand.

"He discarded you! Why? Because you're weak!"

He kicks her in the gut, but she tanks it, showing off a sinister grin.
"Wrong!!!" She laughs and grabs his leg, spinning him rapidly before letting go, sending him spiraling into a wall "He tried to kill me...because he's terrified of me!"

"Im..possible.. you should be....nearly dead."

"Is that what he told you!? Another lie for little Shigaraki!? Let me show you the true meaning of fear." She bumps up One for All to 50%. Jumping towards him, completely disregarding the danger.

As she nears him, his hand shoots up to grab her.

'Shit..' she thought.

Luckily, Ochako was close and pushed her out of the way.
"Watch it dummy!"

"Ahhrrg!" Shigaraki groans getting up.

"We'll take him together." Ochako puts up her hands in a defensive stance.

"So the little bitch finally bares her teeth." Shigaraki smirks.

She grits her teeth, "I'm done being your toy!"

Pandora cackled sadistically.
"I'm gonna strewn your guts over the school, SHIGARAKI!!"

"JUST TRY IT!!" He retorts.

She raises her closed fist and smiles sadistically.
"Bye Bye.." she flicks her fingers out, sending several high pressured air shots into Shigaraki, all four hit.

He coughs blood at the staggering blows.

"Did that hurt!? Here!! Have some more!!!" She continues flicking air shots at him mercilessly.

"Pandora stop!! He's already out!"

Pandora does not stop. Pelting Shigaraki over and over again.

"He deserves this!" Pandora shouts.

"If you kill him, you'll be no better than him!" Ochako pleads.