CHAPTER 8

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Izumi..I think I......I..." she bites her lip. "I think I'm falling for you."

Izumi's eyes widen in shock.

"I'm sorry Deku.. I don't want to lie to myself anymore. I don't want to toss these feelings aside. I can't pretend like I don't feel what I feel. We haven't known each other long, but I can't deny what I feel in my heart." She cries out "You're amazing..and I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. I just..I had to tell you." Ochako fiddles with her hands nervously. "I..I know this sounds weird, but I ju..just can't stop thinking about you."

Izumi was silent. Her facial expression hadn't changed from that of shock.

The silence was driving Ochako mad. She couldn't handle her emotions very well right now and this silence was only making it worse.

'I messed everything up..' Ochako thought with a sigh.

"I'm sorry..I'll ask the teacher to change our dorms...." Ochako stood up to leave, heartbroken, but Izumi suddenly stopped her. Izumi held onto Ochako's shirt.

"Don't go.." Izumi whispered, shaking slightly.

Ochako stopped in her tracks. "Why?"

"B-B-Because..I....I feel the same.." she admitted.

Now it was Ochako's turn to be in shock. "What did you say??"

"I said..that I-I feel the same." Izumi repeated, turning bright red.

"Wait what!!? Seriously??" Ochako shouted in a mix of excitement and relief. A little joy sprinkled on there too for good measure.

Izumi nodded "Tha-That's what I wanted to talk to you about e-earlier."

Ochako facepalmed, "I can't believe how hard I made this for myself.. I'm so sorry for not letting you talk."

Izumi shook her head "It's ok. I'm just really..really happy that y-you feel the same."

The brunette grabbed Izumi's hands in hers "Me too.."

The green-eyed girl blushed more "C-Can we take things slow? I've n-never d-d-dated anyone before."

She nodded rapidly "Of course! As slow as you want. If it makes you feel better, I haven't dated anyone either...so this is brand new to both of us." Ochako smiled brightly.

Izumi returned the smile and then looked down.

"Is something wrong?" Ochako asked concerned.

Izumi shook her head again.
"No..it's nothing. I just wanted to ask you....if we could keep this a secret."

Ochako's heart sank slightly. "Are you..ashamed?"

The greenette shook her head vigorously, "No! Of course not!! It's just..I don't want th-this to be a distraction for either of us. Please tell me you understand.."

Ochako nodded "Ok Ok..I understand."

"Thank you Chako!" Izumi leaned in and hugged her.

"N-No problem..but, will we be able to show everyone one day?"

Izumi nodded "Yes, I promise. But let's take it slow, maybe date first before we are official? I want to make sure this is the right choice.."

"Yea for sure!! I totally get that. We'll date first and go from there." Ochako smiled.