CHAPTER 13

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ochako's POV

'I wonder what's going on with Izumi.. she's been so distant since we came back. She didn't really tell me what happened or how she got away.' She thought to herself. 'I don't want to push it and bring back bad memories though.' She sighed. "This is harder than I thought." She whispered to herself.

"What the hell are you talking about round face?" Bakugou asks annoyed at the girls mumbling.

"Oh shut up you damn pomeranian." She shot back as they ate.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!!???" He shouted, attracting the attention of other students.

"Geez can't you talk normally? It honestly feels like you only have two settings. Loud and deafening." She smirks at the fuming boy until Izumi sits down next to her.

They both turn their attention to the silent girl. Both equally concerned.

"Hey Deku.." Ochako greets.

"Hey." She replies simply, eating her food.

Both Ochako and Bakugou look at eachother before he tries to talk next.

"What's got your panties in a twist nerd?"

Ochako facepalmed at his lack of finesse.

"What are you talking about?" Izumi asked unperturbed.

"This. You aren't acting like yourself. You know..annoying and all that."

"People change. Not sure what to tell you." She replies continuing to eat.

"That's bullshit. You did a whole 180. This isn't you in the slightest. No one changes completely from one day to the next." He pushes.

"Kacchan. Do everyone a favor. And shut up." Izumi says a bit coldly surprising the boy greatly and shocking Ochako.

"D-Deku, you didn't mean that. He's just worried about you. We both are!" Ochako says trying to get through to her.

Izumi grits her teeth and looks away.
"I told you I'm fine. I'm just tired. Not getting enough sleep so I'm being bitchy. Sorry Kacchan."

Bakugou nods "Don't worry about it." But he's not buying it. Somethings going on..and he's going to find out what.

Ochako sighs relieved "You should've just said so. Maybe I can help you with that after all. My mom makes this amazing tea that puts me right to sleep. I could make it for you if y-you want."

"Sure. Anything to get some shut eye." Izumi replied smirking at Ochako, catching her off guard and making her blush.

Bakugou stares at Izumi intently before getting up with his empty tray. "I'll see you losers later." He departs.

Izumi watches him go before looking at Ochako. "Let's go back to the dorms."

"Huh? Why? We told Mina we'd hang out today." Ochako reminded.

"I don't care. I just want to spend time with you. Alone." Izumi smiled sweetly, causing Ochako to turn bright red.

"R-Right! Anything for you D-Deku."