CHAPTER 24

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Young Midoriya.. we need to talk." He said seriously.

All Might was an intimidating man. Not someone to trifle with and I knew that. So I wasn't going to argue.

I decided to act the part.

"W-Where!? My f-friend is still here.."

All Might looked inside and saw Ochako civering herself with a blanket.

"My apologies Young Uraraka, I wasn't aware you were there. Pardon, but I have to borrow Young Midoriya for just a short while."

"Tha-That's fine sir!" She shouted.

He nodded and looked to me with his signature smile, "Follow me!"

I followed, not that I had much of a choice.

Once we were safely in his office, he deflated and sat down.

"Please have a seat." He motioned for me to sit down, which I happily did.

"What's going on, All Might?"

"All for One has returned."

I felt my throat drying up, but I had to play along. If he figures out that I'm not...well..me, it'll be troublesome.

I gasped and covered my mouth, feigning shock. It seemed to work as he turned.

"Things are going to be much more complicated. I always knew he'd come back..or rather I expected him to. After our last fight, I had hoped it would be over, but we both know that things aren't always that simple."

'No kidding..' I thought.

He went on to explain a great many things, including a deeper and more detailed version of his past with my father. A nice little insight if I do say so myself.

After he was finished he took a long pause before saying, "We'll have to tread carefully. Knowing him, he's already got plans in motion. Be mindful of your surroundings from now on Young Midoriya." He warned.

"Of course, All Might. I'll be extra careful."

And with that, our meeting was over. I quickly headed back to my room. I slammed open the door and saw Ochako still just laying in bed, watching tv.

"Is everything ok?" She asked concerned.

🍋 WARNING 🍋

They did naughty stuff... and then...

They both collapsed on the bed, next to eachother, sweaty and tired. Both panting for air.

"That......was......ama.....amazing..." Ochako smiled.

"It was. We should do it again." Pandora teased.

"I'd love to.." Ochako said, rolling over and mounting her lover, "But this time, I'm top." She grinned.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hope you guys are enjoying the story, as always I encourage you guys to leave comments and ideas so that we can all enjoy this story.

Also, I have another story out right now if y'all want to try it out. It's new so it doesn't have many chapters. It's called "I'm Still Just Me".

Kai out!! See y'all next chapter!!