CHAPTER 2

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ochako's POV

'It's been several days since I've seen her. I wonder if she made it?' I thought to myself as the green-haired girl popped into my mind for the ninth time that day.

I shook my head trying to get these thoughts out of it.
'Of course she did.. did you even notice how stupid strong she was!! Ughhh'

I stood up from my bed and stretched. I really needed to get a workout in. I hadn't done much since the day of the test. I didn't want my parents to worry so I took it easy.

"A short run on the beach should help me clear my head. That place is a dump anyway so no one should bother me." I said as I changed from my pajamas into my workout clothes.

"Let's just get this over with." I groaned, dreading the run ahead.

I left my small apartment and started jogging towards the beach. It was a nice, cool morning. I could see everyone going about their day as usual.

'Must be nice not worrying about your next meal.' I thought as I jogged past another full restaurant.

I picked up the pace as my mind started to drift into 'other' things.

I really hadn't imagined that this job would be so much work.

Infiltrating UA just to get all the ins and outs of their student activities...on top of the rumors about All Might being one of the teachers there this year.

The League really wasn't making things easy for me this time.

'I..I really wish it hadn't come to this.'

But money doesn't come from trees and I'd be damned if I let my family starve and lose their home.

It wasn't honest work, but I wasn't killing anyone. At least not directly.

I'm just an informant. A spy. No one suspects the bubbly girl..the girl that always smiles.

"Tchh...fucking villains."

I picked up the pace again as I neared the beach.

"I can't wait to..." I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What the?"

It was clean.

Not a SPECK of dust or trash anywhere.

"When?! How!!? Why!!!!??"
I gasped in disbelief.

'Who in their right mind would clean this??? It was a monstrous dump!!'
I thought as I quickly made my way down to get a closer look.

As I got closer the view just kept getting better and better.

I held my head in awe as I stared at the view before me. It was beautiful. Breathtaking even.