CHAPTER 17

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Newstation on TV*

"It's been several days since the incident in Wales Ave. and there are still no suspects. Police and Pro Heroes are working around the clock to try to find any leads that could lead to an arrest. This has been made considerably harder due to the fact that there were no witnesses or survivors."

Ochako takes a deep breath as she changes the channel.

'No leads yet..thank God.' She thinks to herself as she looks over at the sleeping greenette on her shoulder.

She smiles and pecks Izumi on her head.

The two have grown closer these past few days. They're not as nervous around eachother, but still hold a degree of shyness.

Ochako wraps her arm around the sleeping beauty protectively.
'I swear..I'll protect you from now on. No matter what.'

As they lay peacefully on Izumi's bed, Ochako hears a knock on the door, followed by an angry pomeranian entering without permission.

He's about to shout when Ochako's dark aura reaches him.

Her glare is dark and intense.

It says "Make a sound and I will extinguish your existence."

This is enough to make him at least swallow his shout which turns to a louder whisper, "I need to talk to you."

She shakes her head, unwilling to move from her spot.

"I'm serious!" He whisper shouts again.

"So am I." She replies.

He rolls his eyes and facepalms.
"Fine! When she wakes up come find me." He says before turning and leaving.

The door closing causes Izumi to wiggle slightly in her sleep. She hugs Ochako tighter and returns to her peaceful slumber.

Chako blushes and once again kisses her on the head.

*A few hours later*

Izumi yawns herself awake and stretches.

"Morning sunshine." She hears a voice call.

She blushes slightly and replies "Morning C-Chako.."

"Sleep well?"

She nods and lays her head back on her shoulder. "I always feel at ease when I'm with you.. I don't have nightmares and the voice doesn't bother me." She confides.

Ochako frowns a bit. "I'm sorry you have to go through this.."

Izumi shakes her head, "It's not your fault."

'But it is..' she thinks to herself, feeling guilty.

"Something wrong?" Izumi asks.

"No. I just really want to help. How about going to the movies today?"

"I don't know Chako.."

"Come on, it'll be fun." She insists.

"Hmm.. Ok. If you say so." Izumi reluctantly gives in.

Chako smiles widely "Oh come on!!! It's like I have to drag you out of this room!"