CHAPTER 10

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Izumi POV

"One hundred and eighty-five.."

"One hundred and eighty-six.."

"One hundred and eighty-seven.."

'It's another training day..gosh this hurts. I wonder what Chako is up to? We haven't had a chance to talk all day. I really miss her.... it's so boring without her.' She thought to herself.

"Two hundred.."

"I better get started on my run."

She jumped up and off the ground and dusted herself off before starting her run.

'I wonder if she misses me too..?' The green haired girl thought as she blushed.

"Cut it out Izumi! Focus!" She shouted to herself as she increased her pace.

"Chako is probably training her butt off. Just like I should be doing. I can't be the reason she holds back. Focus.." she said to herself as she steadied her breathing and increased her pace even more.

**Elsewhere**

"Damn it!! DAMN IT!!"
Ochako shouted in rage as she succumbed and puked her guts out again.
"I'm still not good enough..not strong enough. How can I protect Izumi if I can't even lift this!!!" She punches the ground repeatedly.

"My. My. What do we have here?"
A dark and cold voice called out.

Ochako's eyes widen as she immediately recognizes it and turns around to see Shigaraki.

Her body tenses and she feels a knot form in her throat.

'Why is he here?' She thinks to herself in a panic.

"Is that any way to greet your boss?" He asks peeved yet satisfied with her reaction.

"I'm s-sorry, you just su-surprised me." She feigns

He sneers "Oh I just came to check on my little double agent. I'm just so impressed with your work so far. You've given us plenty of information..and not to mention, you've also got that little hero wrapped around your finger.

Her eyes widen again, but this time her expression is that of pure horror.

'How does he know!!!!???' She thinks as she's almost overwhelmed by a torrent of emotions.

"Judging by your expression, I take it that your little affair isn't one sided. Good. I need you to do something for me then. Your little girlfriend has an interesting power that Master wants to see. Bring her to the hideout."

"No.." she whispers.

"What? What did you say?!!" He asks nearly shouting.

"I said..no!!" She semi shouts, trying to push away the fear.

This does it. This pushes him to his limit and he roughly grabs her by the throat, careful to keep his pinky away. He begins crushing it slowly and Uraraka kicks wildly, unable to breath.

"Are you seriously trying to defy me? After all we've been through?" He asks sarcastically, exerting even more pressure.

Her face starts to turn blue and her struggling weakens.

"YOU KNOW THAT MOMMY AND DADDY'S LIVES DEPEND ON YOU FOLLOWING WHAT I TELL YOU!!!"

She can't respond. Darkness creeps into her vision as she starts to lose consciousness. Her legs stop kicking and her arms start to fall to her sides.

He drops her.

Uraraka desperately gasps for air, coughing in between each gasp.

"Don't you ever, talk back to me again. Next time, will be your last. Do you understand me Uravity?"

She nods quickly as she rubs her neck, still feeling the sting of his grasp.

"Good. Now that we understand each other." He pulls her up by her collar and holds her there.

"You'll bring this girl to the hideout. If you don't, I'll make sure her death is far from painless. Don't worry, you can wear your little outfit to do the deed. Pray she doesn't recognize you..because it won't be pretty. So make sure you do a thorough job." He threatens.

Tears roll down her cheeks as she nods in understanding.
"Please promise you won't hurt her. Just look at her power and let her be...please!" She begs.

He sneers again, enjoying her expression of anguish.

"Do a good job and we won't hurt a hair on her head."

"Ok." She painfully replies.

'I'm sorry......Izumi.' tears stream down her face as Shigaraki disappears as quickly as he appeared.

**IZUMI POV**

Izumi suddenly holds her hand over her heart.

'What..What was that feeling just now? It felt so cold..'

She shakes it off.

'It's probably nothing. I need to get back to the dorms. It's close to lunch time.' She thought as she made her way back.

After running through the front door, she makes a bee line for her room to get some clothes and then shower.

Once inside her room however, she sees her passed out girlfriend on the floor.

"CHAKO!!!" Izumi shouts, rushing to her side and lifting her up slightly.

"Chako talk to me! What happened to you!?" She asks through worried tears before feeling a strong strike to the back of her neck.

She feels herself passing out as she flops next to her lovers body.
"N-No..." she blacks out.

Ochako's lifeless body turns to mush. Twice's quirk comes in handy on many occasions.

"I'm sorry, Izumi. This is..for your own good. I promise." The real Ochako says in a soft voice filled with guilt at having struck her.

She picks up Izumi gently and jumps out of the window. Destination.. The Hideout.

To be continued...