•|• Chapter Thirty-Five

|••|••|•

Once all of them had settled in their rooms they all relaxed until dinner and talked to the people they were roomed with.

Namjoon and Jin had talked about Jin's trip and how his family was. They ended up turning on the t.v in their room and putting on their favorite show. It was the show they always watched with each other no matter what.

Taehyung and Hoseok sat on their shared bed in complete silence. They were both on their phones looking through social media. They didn't really have many things to talk about that wouldn't end up in a fight. Yoongi had returned to the room a little while after they had finished fighting. He was on his bed watching the t.v in their room. It was a tiny bit awkward in the room since Taehyung and Hoseok had fought and Yoongi isn't much of a people person.

Jungkook and Jimin were both on their phones, talking or showing a post to the other everyone so often. Jungkook had gotten a few people to make dinner since he wasn't the greatest cook. Turns out Jimin and Jungkook both had similar posts on their socials. They seemed to follow and be interested in the same kind of people.

By the time 6 o'clock came around, Jimin and Jungkook walked out of their room and downstairs. Followed by Jin and Namjoon a few seconds later, with Yoongi, Taehyung, and Hoseok following behind them.

They all sat down at Jungkook's dining table, looking at all the food sat there. Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok sat on one side of the table. Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung on the other, while Yoongi took the spot at the head of the table.

They all started to grab food off their plates getting ready to eat.

"Did you all get settled in well?"Jungkook asked, before taking a bit of his food.

"Yeah, Joon-ah and I did," Jin smiled.

"I did," Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked over to Hoseok and Taehyung and saw they both weren't looking at each other. In fact, they were both only focusing on the plate of food settled in front of them.

"Did you two?" Jungkook asked.

"Eventually," Hoseok said.

"Don't tell me you fought already?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"Well, I mean kind of," Hoseok looked up at Jimin.

"You two are going to have to learn to get along," Jimin said. "I don't care how much you don't like each other you need to get along."

"It's not my fault that he cheated on you," Hoseok said. "And I had to pick up the pieces."

"I already told you I didn't cheat on him. But your stupid ass didn't want to hear the whole story," Taehyung fired back louder than he should've.

"Why would I want to hear some made-up story?"

"I didn't make it up. It happened, not that you care anyway."

"Why would I care when you cheated on him?"

Taehyung let out a big sigh and looked down at his plate. He knew he and Hoseok shouldn't be fighting right now, but he just gets so worked up around Hoseok. All it takes is one comment about cheating and Taehyung's ready to fight back.

The rest of the guys were eating trying to ignore the two fighting. Both Jungkook and Jimin were ready to intervene in case it got physical or worse than it was now. Jungkook knew that they would need to talk everything out eventually, but was yelling at each other really the way to do it?

"How many more times do I have to tell you I didn't cheat on Jimin. It was an accident," Taehyung said, a bit calmer after taking a breath.

"Oh did your lips slip of something?" Hoseok asked a look that could kill if it was possible on his face.