•|• Chapter Seventy-Seven

•|••|••|•

"Hey Hyung," Jungkook said as Hoseok entered the kitchen. It was later that night and Jungkook was getting a glass of water. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sure. What is it?" Hoseok asked, stopping and leaning against the counter in front of where Jungkook was standing.

"Well, it's about Jimin," Jungkook started. "Earlier he said that was just thinking too much and well it got me thinking. I was wondering if he might just need to fall for a night."

"Do you mean like into subspace? Like completely for a few hours?"

"Yeah, I was thinking that it might help him stop thinking so much about everything. I know he was probably getting in head and it was just making the whole situation worse."

"I actually think that it could work. It might help," Hoseok agreed. "We don't really have time tomorrow though."

"I think we would. It would just have to be a little later at night. And whether he just wants to cuddle or if he wants more it can be up to him."

"Okay," Hoseok nodded.

"Is he sleeping right now?"

"No, I think he's on his phone just laying down. He wanted to sleep alone tonight. Which isn't unusual for him, but I think it's something else," Hoseok explained. "I'm worried about him."

"I know. Why don't we go talk to him? We can see if he wants to try or if he has a better idea."

Hoseok nodded, so they made their way up to Jimin's room. Jungkook knocked on the door lightly, hearing a bit of shuffling before a voice yelled, "Come in!"

Jungkook opened the door, both him and Hoseok coming in before the door was shut again. Jimin was sitting in the middle of the bed in a pair of white sweatpants and a large t-shirt that probably wasn't his. His hair was wet and sticking up in a few different directions. His roots were starting to come in leaving his natural brown to fade into the dyed blonde hair.

"Hey Minnie," Hoseok said, walking over to sit down next to the younger. Jungkook took a seat on the other side of Jimin leaving him in the middle.

Jimin knew something was up. He had already told Hoseok he wanted to be alone tonight and besides that, they both sat down beside him. Not to mention the worried looks on their faces. He looked down at his phone which was sitting on his crossed legs and studied the case on it.

"We wanted to talk to you about something," Jungkook said.

Great. Here you go Jimin. You should've known everything wasn't going to be alright. You should've known that they weren't going to want to be with you anymore. Why did you have to screw everything up?

"How does that sound?" Hoseok asked. "Does that sound like something you want to try or is there something else you want to do?"

What? Jimin didn't hear anything they said. Of course you didn't. You weren't even listening to them when they talked. How rude of you.

"What?" Jimin asked, his voice becoming shaky.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hoseok asked even more worried now.

Don't tell them. They aren't going to want to deal with your problems. They all have enough on their plate, they don't need to worry about you too.

"No," Jimin whispered, shaking his head, turning to bury his head in Jungkook's chest. Hoseok hurried to cuddle Jimin from behind, allowing him to feel safe and protected. Jungkook ran his fingers through the older's hair, not minding that it was still damp.