•|• Chapter Thirty-Four

|••|••|•

Jungkook stood up from the couch, while the others followed behind him.

"You guys can grab your bags," Jungkook said, wanting them to all settle in.

After they had all grabbed their bags, they finally made their way upstairs. The first door on the left was going to be Jin and Namjoon's shared room.

"Alright, here you go," Jungkook said, opening the door.

Jin and Namjoon stepped inside, looking around. The walls were all a very light blue color almost white. The bed and all the furniture was a medium brown wood and the blankets set on the bed were a darker shade of blue.

"I'll leave you guys to get settled in," Jungkook said. "We'll be eating around 6, so come down when you're ready."

The door closed after that leaving Jin and Namjoon alone. They both set their bags down on the bed and unzipped them.

"I can't believe we're here," Jin said, reaching inside to pull out some of his clothes.

"I know. I've been here before, but we were just in the living room, so I didn't get to see any other part of the house."

Jin walked to the closet with his clothes in hand and opened the door. He looked around the walk-in closet and decided he could put his clothes on the left side.

"Joon-ah, you can have the right side," Jin called out.

"Got it," Namjoon yelled back.

Jin started to hang his clothes up wanting everything to be organized. He was a very clean and organized person. Even if he didn't know how long he was staying here, he still wanted to be able to find everything he brought.

Namjoon walked into the closet a few seconds later, all his clothes in hand. He looked at the right side of the closet and then to the left.

"Why did you give me the smaller side?" Namjoon asked.

"Because I have more clothes than you," Jin said, turning around looking at his best friend.

"You do not, you just wanted the blogger side."

"Maybe," Jin shrugged.

"Fine, but I get to pick which side of the bed I want."

"You're such a child," Jin said a smile appearing on his face.

"You started it," Namjoon said, done putting his clothes away.

Jin looked over to Namjoon's side and saw that he just placed all his clothes on the shelves. Jin sighed already knowing he was going to hang Namjoon's clothes up. Besides he knows Namjoon will be happy that they are hung up, he's just too lazy to do it himself.

Jin finished hanging his clothes up, before walking out of the closet. He can do Namjoon's later. For now, he just wanted to relax a bit before dinner with everyone. He took a seat on the bed, sitting down next to Namjoon.

"Uh, I don't want to ruin your day, but did your brother come back at all?" Jin asked.

"He did once, but I didn't let him in. I stayed inside and didn't even open the door to give him my time of day. He probably knocked on my door for two hours before finally leaving. After what he said when you came, I don't even want to hear what he has to say. I could care less about what's going on with my parents," Namjoon said.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that again. I didn't want you to have to."

"It's not your fault. It's my stupid so call family's fault for being the way they were. And now I swear my brother thinks he can just walk back into my life as if nothing happened."