•|• Chapter Eight

•|••|••|•

Hoseok was sitting on the couch in the living room as Jimin talked to Jungkook. He scrolled through his phone, not really knowing what to do.

He could see Jimin smiling while talking to Jungkook. Hoseok knew Jungkook made Jimin happy more than anyone else could, but what could he do about it? Jimin would never see him the way Hoseok sees Jimin.

After a few more minutes, Jimin walked into the living room and took a seat next to Hoseok.

"Hey, Jungkook said he is going to add us to a group chat, that will eventually be with the others," Jimin said.

"Alright, I'm kind of excited to see who else will get the number. It's cool to think about what other Jungkook fans would be like," Hoseok said.

"Can we watch a movie?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, why don't you pick one out, and I'll get us a few blankets," Hoseok said, knowing Jimin would eventually get cold.

Jimin picked out a movie and got it set up, while Hoseok got everything they would need. After they had gotten everything situated, Hoseok sat down, with Jimin cuddled up against him. Jimin started the movie and they both started watching it.

About halfway through the movie, Jimin had fallen asleep, his head resting on top of Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok paused the movie and turned it off. He picked Jimin up and carried him bridal style to his room.

He laid Jimin in his bed and covered him up. Hoseok whispered a soft goodnight, before leaving Jimin's room.

He walked to his own room and got ready for bed. He washed his face and changed into a pair of pajamas. Once he was changed and ready, he climbed into his own bed and went to sleep.

__

The next day Hoseok got up and got ready to teach his 10 am dance class. He dressed himself in a pair of sweatpants and a loose tee-shirt. After getting dressed, he walked out to the kitchen and poured himself a bowl of cereal.

While eating, Hoseok scrolled through his phone and looked at all his notifications. He finished eating and put his bowl in the sink, deciding to do it later.

The male knew he should go and wake Jimin up since he had to teach a few classes today also.

Hoseok walked into Jimin's room, and saw he was still sleeping. He watched as Jimin breathed steadily in and out a few times. He saw Jimin's blonde hair covering his eyes and his pouty plump lips. How he would love to kiss Jimin once and see what his lips feel like.

He snapped out of his thoughts and walked over to Jimin's bed. Hoseok tapped on the sleeping males shoulder a few times, before Jimin's eyes started to shudder.

"Jimin-ah, I'm leaving for the studio, so you should probably wake up," Hoseok said, slightly above a whisper.

Jimin brought his hands up to his eyes and rubbed them a few times, before finally opening them.

"Time?" Jimin whispered.

"It's about 9:30," Hoseok answered.

Jimin nodded stretching before sitting up in his bed.

"I'll see you later Jimin," Hoseok said, walking to the door.

"Bye Hobi."

Hoseok walked out of Jimin's room and out of their apartment and made his way to the studio.

On Hoseok's way to the studio he got a notification that he;s been added to a group chat with Jungkook and Jimin. He wanted to text on it, but he only had 15 minutes to get the studio and ready to teach a class.

Hoseok put his phone away and walked a little faster towards the studio.

Once he got to the studio he opened the door and went in.

"Hello Hoseok," Cho-hee said, sitting at the front desk.

Hoseok waved and smiled, before walking into the studio he was teaching in. He set his phone and keys down, taking his jacket off also.

The dancers started coming in slowly, starting to stretch alongside Hoseok.

Once Hoseok started his class, he began teaching a combination for the dancers to work on.

Back at the apartment, Jimin had finally gotten up and out of bed. He had showered and was now getting dressed and blow-drying his hair.

After Jimin got dressed in a white tee-shirt and a pair of grey sweats, he walked out to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. Once Jimin ate, he grabbed his keys, slipped his shoes and a jacket on and walked out the door.

Once Jimin arrived, he rushed into his studio since he was running a little late. Maybe he shouldn't have walked so slowly today.

When he got into his studio there were some dancers already in there stretching. Jimin stretched out a little bit before getting started.

Jimin showed the beginners a nice and easy combination. As they all worked on it, Jimin went around and corrected them if they did something wrong.

"Jimin," Cho-hee said, walking into the room.

"One second," Jimin said, as he finished up with a student.

Jimin finished up with the student, before walking over to Cho-hee.

"Yes?" Jimin asked.

"Someone is here to see you," she said.

"Who?"

"He said his name is Taehyung."

•|••|••|•

Alright, I'm sorry for the shorter chapter, but this chapter was really just about showing more of how Jimin and Hoseok are and their interactions. Next chapter is going to be pretty juicy. So be ready for that. I didn't proofread this either, sorry.

Also, please vote, it means a lot to me.

-Lisa