•|• Chapter Forty-Six

Warning: This chapter gets a bit spicy. So be prepared. 

•|••|••|•

"Well, we're fucked then," Jungkook stated.

"Don't you think I don't already know that? This wouldn't have happened if I didn't buy that stupid album. Or if one of them didn't. Like why did everyone have to be so hot and gay or bi? Like what are the odds. And now I just admitted to you how I feel. I'm going to shut up now," Yoongi said, not speaking anymore. He literally just gave himself away.

Jungkook sighed, closing his eyes. This was all going to be a big mess. There's no way anyone else would find out about the feelings he had. Yoongi knowing was already risky enough.

"How does this even happen?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, when you happen to live with 6 hot men and they all have wonderful personalities, it just sort of happens. Honestly, I don't even know how I like you all. In fact, at first, I was kind of skeptical of all of you. Before I met all of you I didn't really have anyone. Just myself and maybe a coworker that I talked to occasionally."

"Hyung, I don't mean to offend you but I kind of thought you would be the last person to even like any of us. You just seem kind of closed off to us still. Obviously, we're still new to each other, but we have all known each other for at least a month. Or since you first texted me."

"I know I'm closed off. But I always have been. I don't really like to talk about my problems to other people or about my life. I never have. It might be because of how my parents raised me, but I don't really know," Yoongi explained.

"Well, just know you can come talk to me whenever. I'm sure any of the others wouldn't mind either," Jungkook assured him.

"I know, I'm just not used to opening up to anyone."

"I understand," Jungkook nodded. An awkward silence settled upon them. They both knew they needed to talk about their feelings, but didn't want to start the conversation. Like how are you supposed to start a conversation like that? Neither of them happened to know.

They sat in silence for another few minutes before they both got tired of it.

"Alright-"

"Look-"

They both laughed, before Jungkook said, "You first."

"Alright, well I don't know how to start this, but we need to talk about this. We can't just pretend we both don't know we like each other plus the 5 others," Yoongi started.

"Well we're definitely not telling the others because that would absolutely ruin everything," Jungkook said.

"Agreed," Yoongi nodded. "That would definitely ruin everything. What is going on with you, Namjoon and Jimin?"

"I don't know. Namjoon-Hyung and I kissed a few times or made out before we all met. But it's a big mess. And with Jiminie-Hyung, I don't know. We kissed also and made out, but that's it. What about you? Have you kissed anyone else?"

"No just you. Although I... Nope, I shouldn't say that" Yoongi stopped himself. He should definitely not say that.

"What?" Jungkook asked, slightly confused. But he did have a pretty good idea about what the older was going to say.

"Nothing. It's nothing," Yoongi said, brushing it off.

"Let me guess. You were going to say who you want to kiss?"

"Maybe."

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked. "I mean if I could pick, I want to kiss Hoseok-Hyung really bad. He seems like he would take control of the kiss."