•|• Chapter Nineteen

Warning: Smut.

•|••|••|•

"Mmm, Taehyung-ah," Jungkook moaned as Taehyung pounded into Jungkook.

Taehyung moved his dick in and out of Jungkook's hole. His hands rested on Jungkook chest as Jungkook moaned out in pleasure. Taehyung slowed down, Jungkook whining loudly at the action.

"No, don't stop," Jungkook whined.

"Hold on a second baby. I just need to reposition myself," Taehyung said.

Taehyung's cock slipped out of Jungkook's hole as Taehyung reposition himself to a more comfortable position. After finally finding one somewhat more comfortable, Taehyung slipped his cock back into the Jungkook gaping hole.

Jungkook screamed out in bliss, as Taehyung thrust into him again. One of Taehyung's hands wrapped around the base of Jungkook's cock and started stroking it, not slowing his pace down one bit.

Taehyung matched his hand movements with the pace that his hips were going. At this point, Jungkook was so overwhelmed and was about to cum.

"I'm close," Jungkook breathed out before moaning again.

"Me too baby," Taehyung said, feeling his climax coming.

They both came at the same time, Taehyung slowly laying himself on top of Jungkook.

Taehyung jolted awake all sweaty and his dick throbbing between his legs. Taehyung looked at his phone for the time and it was 2 in the morning. He couldn't even remember the last time he woke up from a wet dream. All he knew is Jungkook was now the cause of Taehyung's boner.

Taehyung's hand moved to cup himself through his boxes. He slowly started to palm himself, head laying back as he moaned at the friction. Slowly Taehyung's hand made it's way inside his boxers, to grip his cock fully. He started sliding his hand up and down, from the base to the tip.

He moaned out, picking up the speed of his hand. He brought his other hand to his bare chest ghosting his fingers over his left nipple. He started to play with his nipples while stroking himself trying to push himself over the edge to cum.

After a few more strokes and nipple flicks he came in his hand. He kept his hand on his cock until his orgasm was finally over, before standing up to clean himself up. He walked into his bathroom and washed his hand up first. Then he grabbed a wet washcloth and cleaned his legs and cock up so they were free of cum.

He left the washcloth in the sink, before dragging his tired body back to bed. But before falling asleep he grabbed his phone and sent Jungkook a message.

Taehyung

I hate you right now.

Taehyung set his phone back down, before drifting back off to sleep. This time he didn't dream about him fucking into Jungkook. He dreamt about what it would be like to live in a cloud house and see people made from clouds.

Taehyung woke up the next morning to his phone going off none stop. He grabbed his phone and looked to see what it was. It was Jungkook and the group chat. It was seven in the morning, what could they be talking about at seven in the morning.

Tahyung set his phone back down before looking around his room. That's when he remembered what happened last night. Then he remembered he had texted Jungkook. He instantly grabbed his phone and clicked onto Jungkook's profile.

2:35 AM

Taehyung

I hate you right now