Chapter Sixty-Two

•|••|••|•

A few days later Jungkook got a message from his mom. She wanted to meet again saying she was in town. Jungkook agreed and they were going to meet up at 3 pm. It was 2 o'clock and Jungkook was kind of panicking. He had nothing to panic about, but his mom did say his father was going to be there so he was a little worried.

The last time he met with his father it didn't go well. They both got angry at each other and ended with the older one leaving. Jungkook was not prepared. He was dressed in a pair of black slacks and a white button-down shirt. To be fair he did have to go to a last-minute interview afterward. It was very last minute because Sejin didn't think Jungkook would want to, but he was ready. The others didn't mind. They understood that he was famous and couldn't spend all his time with them.

He also had no clue what the interview was about, so that was also adding to his panic a little bit.

"Where are you leaving?" Hoseok asked. They were just lounging around today since they all didn't have too much to do. It seems like they were always like that.

"Probably in about half an hour. The coffee shop isn't too far from here, but I would like to be a little early," Jungkook answered.

"Early? Wow. You're never early. I thought you always liked to be late?" Hoseok teased the younger.

"I'm not always late and I would prefer to be on time since I am meeting my mother. Don't really want to be late meeting with her. That probably wouldn't be good."

"I mean I can't disagree with you. I wouldn't want to be late meeting with my parents either so, maybe you should get going now. Just so you know you won't be late," Hoseok suggested.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah," he agreed looking at his phone. "Maybe I should go." Jungkook stood up from the couch and walked towards the door.

"Good luck and have fun at your interview. I know you'll do wonderful," Hoseok smiled sending him a thumbs up.

Jungkook shook his head chuckling, before walking out of the room. He grabbed his black overcoat by the door and slipped on his shoes. He shut the front door behind him riding the elevator down to ground level.

The door rang as he entered the small little cafe. Jungkook came here often. Often enough to know that this place wasn't very busy meaning he most likely wouldn't get noticed.

"Yeah, can I get a black roast coffee? Medium?" he asked.

"Would you like anything else?" the lady asked.

"Can I get a turkey and rice bowl also?"

"Yeah. That'll be $12.95."

Jungkook handed over a 20 dollar bill, knowing it was better than handing over a card with his name on it. He got his change back and went over to sit down at a table. He checked his phone seeing it was still 10 minutes till 3.

He stared out the window watching for his mother. He half hoped it was only going to be her instead of her and his father. He really wasn't in the mood to talk or argue with his father about everything. He just wanted to enjoy his day with his mother and have a nice conversation.

His phone vibrated in his pocket startling him a bit. He pulled it out and typed in his password. He clicked onto the notification seeing it was from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun

Hey...

Jungkook

Yes?

Yeonjun

What makes you think something is wrong?