•|• Chapter Sixty-Six

•|••|••|•

Jin's eyes snapped open as soon as he heard a ringing in the room. He looked over and grabbed his phone, not even realizing he was still with Yoongi. Yoongi was cuddled around his back basically spooning him. He answered the phone and brought it up to his ear.

"So?" Jin asked over the phone. "How'd it go?"

"Good. I'll tell you when I get back. I just wanted to stop you from worrying anymore," Namjoon responded. "I should be home within half an hour. Maybe 45 minutes."

"Alright, Joonie. I'm glad everything went okay then," he smiled, happy that Namjoon was safe and everything went well.

"I'll talk to you later Hyung," Namjoon said.

"Alright, bye Joon-ah," Jin hung up the phone.

"How is he?" Yoongi asked slightly startling the older. Jin completely forgot he was in bed with Yoongi.

"Good, he said he will talk to me more when he gets back. He just wanted me to stop worrying about everything."

"Mhm, good," Yoongi said, snuggling closer to Jin. 'What about Jungkook' Jin thought. What happened to everything between him and Yoongi. Was it just a casual thing they had going on or what?

"What about you and Jungkook?" Jin asked suddenly. It came out of his mouth before he could even stop it. "Wouldn't he be jealous of this?"

"We need to talk Hyung. You, Jungkook-ah, Namjoon-ah, Jiminie, and I. We can talk later and you'll get your answers. But for now, I'm going to go back to sleep and you are going to also until Namjoon gets back," Yoongi told the older. Jin was bound to ask questions eventually after he caught him and Jungkook.

"As long as we talk that's fine. But are you sure Jungkook won't be jealous? Doesn't he have a thing with Jimin?"

"Hyung, sleep. We'll talk later," Yoongi ordered softly. Jin sighed following his orders. They both were back asleep within 5 minutes.

___

Namjoon pulled back into the apartment complex parking spots. Once he parked he smiled. When he'd left he had been so nervous and doubting whether Hajoon was telling the truth. Turns out he was and his mother already had plans to leave so Jaejoon didn't have to go through that.

He opened the door to the apartment and slipped his shoes off. He shrugged his coat off before walking further into the apartment.

"Hey, have you seen Jin-Hyung?" Namjoon asked Hoseok who was standing in the kitchen on his phone.

"I think he and Yoongi went to take a nap a little after you left."

Namjoon nodded and headed towards the stairs. He lightly knocked on Jungkook's room door not knowing if they were still sleeping or not. When he entered the room he was quite surprised by the sight. Jin and Yoongi were sleeping, but they were cuddling. Did he miss something while he was gone? Did Jin know about everything now? Did he feel the same as they did?

Namjoon had no clue. He decided to let them continue to sleep, feeling bad if he were to wake them up. He quietly closed the door backing out of the room. He continued down the stairs finding Jimin who was walking up them.

"Joonie," Jimin said. "Come with me." Jimin grabbed onto the older's hand before he could even say otherwise dragging him upstairs. Jimin dragged the older all the way to his room, shutting the door behind him.

"Where were you today?" Jimin asked.

"I had something to take care of. Why?"

"Both you and Jungkook-ah left me."