•|• Chapter Sixty-One

Warning: Mature chapter at the beginning. 

•|••|••|•

Something wasn't right.

There was something wrapped around Yoongi's body that isn't normally there. He opened his eyes slowly only to see a chest covered with a black shirt. That's when it hit him. He was cuddling with Jungkook and had been since they went to bed last night.

He hurriedly shut his eyes and acted like he was asleep when he felt movement above him. Had Jungkook woken up? Did he know they were cuddling? Did he think it was okay that they were cuddling? What if he ruined everything and Jungkook thought this was weird? What if he didn't like cuddling?

Yoongi's eyes were shut as he felt Jungkook's body shift. He has bounced around until Jungkook was lying on his back and his head was resting on the younger's chest. He opened one of his eyes and saw Jungkook reaching for his phone on the nightstand.

His eyes fell back shut when he saw Jungkook turn his head out of the corner of his eye. How was he supposed to get out of this without it being weird? This was so embarrassing. He wasn't 5. He didn't need someone to cuddle him to sleep.

"Good morning Hyung," Jungkook smiled. His voice was deep and raspier than normal. Probably because he just woke up. "How'd you sleep?" There was a playful teasing in his voice and Yoongi knew it was because he had agreed to cuddle last night and they still were.

"Fine," he mumbled flustered by the younger's tone. "What about you?" He asked nicely.

"Great. I slept great. Couldn't have been better."

Yoongi blushed, tilting his head downwards so Jungkook couldn't see it. He didn't normally blush or get flustered, but something about Jungkook did that to him. It was weird.

"I'm going to go work out really quick, then I'll take a shower," Jungkook said, setting his phone back down on the nightstand.

"Can I come?" Yoongi asked.

"Why? So you can get all flustered by my muscles," Jungkook teased.

Yoongi hit Jungkook's arm lightly. "No. I wanted to work out also."

"I didn't know you work out."

"I do now," Yoongi declared.

Jungkook chuckled. "Alright, let's go then."

"Nooo," Yoongi whined. "I don't wanna get up." He didn't. He was really comfortable on Jungkook's chest and under the warm blankets. Could you blame him?

"Come on. Let's go," Jungkook urged the older.

Yoongi didn't move. He stayed exactly where he was, not planning to move any time soon.

"Hyung. I need to get up," Jungkook said. "Come on, Hyung."

Yoongi didn't move. He didn't want to. He didn't want Jungkook to get up now. He would be cold if Jungkook get up and left him alone in bed. He felt a hang trailing down his arm and onto his side. What was Jungkook doing? When it reached his waist Yoongi knew what was happening.

"Kook-ah, it's too early," Yoongi said, Jungkook's hand getting a little too close for comfort. He tried wiggling away from Jungkook's touch, but he couldn't go far.

"Alright then, I'll get up and go to the gym," Jungkook said, moving his hand getting ready to get up.

"No!" Yoongi called out not realizing what he was implying now.

"Oh, so you want me to play with you? I mean I can, but I thought you said it was too early." Jungkook smirked looked at the younger.

"No- that's not what I meant," Yoongi blushed further.