Chapter Twenty-One

SANDARA's P.O.V:

I couldn't think straight. Fear was consuming my body as I gently watched Jennie's sleeping figure; fearing that I wouldn't see her again, and wouldn't be able to hold her close to me. It scared me, but I was willing to die for my cousin Y/N, and this girl. My heart clenched at the thought of Kai getting her, and keeping her to himself. The continuous thoughts got interrupted when I heard the theaters door open. It was Mr. Kim. He sent me a small sad smile, and I returned it.

"I remember when I promised myself that I would protect this precious girl at all cost," He said as he made his way towards me. He took the unoccupied seat on my left as he looked down on her daughter with pure admiration and sadness.

"Now... Now, I'm scared - I'm petrified that I won't be able to stop Kai. It might end with me not being to able to see my own blood and flesh until my very last breath. She's my only princess, and I can't have her taken away from me." He said as he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Don't worry, Papa Kim. You know that I'm willing to die for her. I'll make sure that Jongin won't take her; you won't lose her because I'm not giving her until a fight." I said with a cold voice, looking at the older man. He gave me - again - a sad smile, and nodded.

"I know, Sandara. I'm glad you're in our lives. You, and Y/N are like daughters I've never had."

I smiled at what he said. He gave me a pat on the back, as he stood up to leave.

"Darling, I have to go now as I still need to set up the house you'll be staying at." I nodded, thanking him. He walked towards the door, and opened it. Kuma instantly ran inside, making the both of us chuckle. He gave his daughter one more look before closing the door behind him completely. I felt the girl in my arms start to stir. I cradle her, holding her closer to me as I sigh.

"I'll die for you, Jenn. Unnie is willing."

KAI's P.O.V:

I sat in my office as a stick of cigarette dangle between my fingers. I lit it up, and puff out a smoke, a smile spreading on my face as I remember how gorgeous she looked while packing her things. Those dumpling-like cheeks, and those cat-eyes; she's perfect. But my heart hurted when I saw her cry. Then that stupid fucking bitch had to come in and "save the day." I clenched my hand as I thought that it should be me holding her, comforting her, and loving her. Good God, how wonderful must it be to be able to hold her in my arms. She will never leave my side, she will always cling onto my arm, and kiss me. She will love me, and I will love her as much. I would make her feel so good, and would treat her as my Queen. This will happen... Very soon. Nothing can stop me, not even her dad, Sandara, especially Y/N.