Chapter Ten

Y/N's P.O.V:

The sounds of the bird chirping, and my phone ringing woke me up the next day. I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by the most beautiful view I can ever imagine. I smiled at Jennie who's cuddled up to me; her steady breathing we're the same as mine. I kissed her forehead, and caressed her cheek. My phone started ringing again, which earned a groan from me. I slowly removed Jennie's arms from me, and grabbed my phone. It was an unknown number, and it immediately gave me the bad feeling; I feel like I shouldn't answer this, but I did nonetheless. Maybe this is something important.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Lee Y/N." A deep, manly voice spoke. I knew who it was.

"What do you want, Kai?" I asked with my cold voice.

"You know exactly what I want; who I want." He replied, and I can hear the smirk in his voice. Oh how I wanted to wipe that off. I heard a shuffling of bed sheet, and a yawn.

"Igeol iljjig buleun agi?" Jennie asked me with her eyes still closed.

(Baby who's calling you this early?)

"The way she speaks in Korean. I love it so much." Kai said on the other line. I forgot this bastard was still here.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, Jongin." I whispered on the phone through gritted teeth, and hung up; not waiting for his useless response.

"Cheonsaga aniya dol-aga jam-ina ja." I replied to her; my eyes looking over to her peaceful state.

(It's no one, angel. Go back to sleep.)

I lay down beside her, pulling her closer to me. She snuggled happily to my side, and started kissing my neck. I got tickled, and giggled; she did the same. I ran my fingers through her silky hair, making her sigh in content. I massaged her scalp gently with my fingers, humming Best Part softly; our favorite song. For about a minute or so, I heard soft snores which made me chuckle softly, not wanting to wake her up. I decided to tell my dad, and the rest of the gang what happened with Jongin, and I. I kissed Jennie's forehead before I stood up. I'm gonna go to the gym before she wakes up. I changed my PJs into a Calvin Klein sports bra, and some sweats. I quickly made my way inside our home gym, and started stretching. I plugged in my phone into the AUX cord, playing my music in shuffle; getting lost in the workout.