Chapter Four

Y/N's POV:

While I was waiting for my girl to get ready, I decided to sit on the sofa, and play on my phone. There was this game called Minecraft that Lisa installed. She told me to play it because it's 'fun.' I was confused at first; getting attacked by zombies and different creepy shit at night, drowning in the water, accidentally setting my house on fire, getting chased by a pack of wolves, and the list goes on. I told Lisa about this, and she said that I was a "noob", while she was a "pro." Well, I can't really deny the fact that she's good at it. That kid spent her time on that game, Jesus Christ I don't even know if she's having enough sleep after discovering that game. I snapped out of my thoughts when Jennie called my name. I exited the game, and placed my phone inside my pocket. I stood up, and turned around to be greeted by a wonderful view. Jennie was wearing a white The Beatles shirt that's tucked in her high waisted pants, she finished off the looked with a black low cut Chuck Taylor's, and round glasses; perfect. God damn, even with simple clothes she looks like Goddess. I made my way towards her, and kissed her passionately.

"Wow, baby girl. Don't you just look so dazzling." I said as I rested my forehead on hers. She blushed at my compliment, and kissed me again. I grabbed her hand, intertwining it with mine. We went outside, and we we're greeted by the waiting black Limousine. There stood Teddy, my driver who was holding the door open for us, sending us a smile.

"Hi Mr. Ted! How are you this morning?" My girl asked him.

"Good morning to you, Ms. Jennie, and Ms. Lee. I am doing fine, how about you both?" Ted asked us politely, smiling at us. I groaned as I shook my head at him, he looked at me with fear on his face.

"Ted. How many times do I have to tell you that you can just call us by our first name without the 'Ms.'? We're both fine, thank you." I told him, he breathed out an air that he didn't realized he was holding.

"Sorry Ms- Y/N." He said, correcting himself in the process, and bowing at us. We both got inside, of course I let my girl in first, placing my palm on the top of her head, so she won't bump it, and hurt herself. Ted closed the door when he was sure we we're in safely. My little princess immediately cuddled up to my side. She looked at me with that cat eyes of her that gives her this fierce vibe; I feel like I'm gonna drown when I stare at them for too long. Her glasses slid down on her nose, while I pushed them back up gently, not wanting to hurt her. I rested my hand on her dumpling cheek, and caressed it. I looked at her with nothing, but love, and adoration in my eyes. She's the closest girl to perfection. She's mine, and I don't want it any other way. I held her close the whole ride while we laughed, and talked about the most random things like "do turtles have dicks?", or "why is the sand called sand?".

When we arrived at our destination, Teddy opens the door for us. As I got out first, I held my hand for Jenn to take - again placing my hand on her head. We thanked Teddy, and made our way towards the company, but I stopped when Jennie tugged on my arm. I averted my attention to her, and saw her looking at something. Maybe this little princess was curious of something, and wanted to ask me a question about it.

"Baby? Who's that guy right there?" And right after she asked me that question, I gave her my scarf, wrapping it around her neck softly, and wrapped my coat around her. I also placed my bonnet on her head that rested on her forehead. I took her glasses off as I turned my head to see a guy wearing a grey hoodie who was staring directly at us, but mostly at my girl. His dirty eyes we're on my property. I noticed that Jennie was now scared as her hand started to shake, and lips to quiver when the man looked at her from head to toe, while licking his lips. Disgusting. I put on my resting bitch face, as I pulled my girlfriend closer to me. I felt the man shifted his eyes on me, and it's so fucking annoying. Guys like him doesn't deserve any place here on earth. I picked Jennie up, securing her safely in my arms.

"Hide your face on my neck, princess. I got you." I said as I quickly made my way inside my building. I saw the three waiting for me inside. I placed my girl down softly as we arrived inside. I saw that my friends we're looking at me, worry evident on their faces. I grabbed Jennie's cheeks, and caressed them.

"It's okay, princess. I got you. I won't let anyone go near you, and lay their dirty fingers on you, okay? I love you." I told her sincerely as I kissed her softly. I pulled away slowly, and faced Jisoo unnie, Rosé, and Lisa.

"I'm heading to the conference room, but before you girls go there, head outside to check a man in grey hoodie. That asshole was staring at Jennie like he was ready to devour her. If you see him, bring him to me. Immediately." I stated with authority lacing my voice, as well as coldness. The girls nodded, and I also sent some guards to back up the girls. I don't want them to be hurt by that shithead. I grabbed Jennie's hand, and we made our way towards the elevator. While heading up to, she was staring at the door; lost in her own world. I know what's happening inside that brain of hers. I know for sure she's thinking about that man, and me not being able to protect her.

"Princess, look at me," I said, and she did. I saw fear in those eyes. I hurted me. I want to see happiness in those, but that man fucked things up.

"Nobody's gonna hurt you. I won't, and will not let them lay a finger on you. You mean the world to me, and I couldn't afford to lose you. I'll do everything to keep you safe, and happy, okay? I love you, so much." I told her softly, pecking her nose. She hugged me tightly, while I did the same.

"Promise?" She asked cutely which made my heart explode at her cuteness.

"Promise."