Chapter Seven

Y/N's P.O.V:

My eyes we're set outside as I saw the big city we're driving in. Seoul never failed to amaze me with its beautiful view. While sightseeing, I thought about what I wanted to tell my dad, and before I knew it we already arrived at the mansion. My girl, and I hopped out of the car, and went to the front door. Right when I was about to knock on the door, it was yanked opened by mom. She squealed in complete happiness, and pulled Jennie for a hug... while I stood here.

"Oh my. Jennie! Look at you, honey. You look so beautiful!" My mother exclaimed as she kissed Jennie's cheek. The other girl hugged back my mom, and giggled.

"Thank you Ma, but you look more beautiful. I love your dress, it fits you perfectly." Jennie exclaimed as she complimented my mom. I watched the two important woman in my life with a big smile on my face. Finally, the older women noticed my presence. She did the same to me; hugged me, and kissed my cheek.

"Hi baby, I missed you." She whispered in my ear, I smiled, and kissed her cheek. I snapped my head towards the door to see Jennie's dad approaching us with a wide smile on his face.

"Daddy!" Jennie ran to her dad, hugging him. I felt something twitch inside my pants when she said that word. Aish! Get yourself together, Y/N! This is not the right time to be horny!

"Annyeong jagiya. Gongjunim, neomubogo sip-eoss-eoyo." Papa Kim said, Jennie smiled widely, and placed a kiss on his cheek.

(Hi, baby. I missed you so much, my princess.)

"Appadobogo sip-eoyo. Eomma eo where eo?" Jennie replied, her brows furrowed together.

(I miss you too, daddy. Where's mom?)

"Geunyeoneun an-e issgo dangsin-eul gidaligo issseubnida. Geunyeoneun du salam-eul mannaseo jeongmal gippeubnida." He replied, and with that, the four of us went inside.

(She's inside, waiting for you, and Y/N. She's really excited to see you two.)

When we got inside we got greeted by Mama Kim, my dad, and my cousin, Jeon Jungkook.

"My Y/N! I missed you so much, my sweetheart!" Mama Kim said went she was done greeting her own kid as she pulled me in a hug, kissing my cheek. I blushed, and smiled, greeting her back

"I missed you too, mama. You look dazzling in that dress." I said, smiling softly to her.

"Mhm. Are you sure?" She asked me, raising her left eyebrow playfully.

"Of course! It makes you look younger, and more beautiful than before, ma."

"You're such a sweet talker, honey." She exclaimed with made me giggle. I felt someone's eye we're on me. I looked around to see Jennie looking at me with admiration in her eyes. She sent me a sweet smile, while I did the same.

"So, Y/N, baby. What do you want to discuss?" Dad asked, placing his hands inside his pockets. His smile turned into a frown when he saw my resting bitch face; he instantly knew it was very serious.

"Okay, baby. Why don't you talk to your dad in his office, while Jennie, her mom, and I go bake some cookies." Mom said, intertwining her hands together. I nodded at her, sending her a small smile to thank her for saving everyone from a very awkward silence. The three of them walked into the kitchen leaving me, papa Kim, my dad, and Jungkook. I gave them a look, and led the way upstairs to dad's office. When we entered the room, every single face became serious, including I.

"So, what's the problem, noona?" Jungkook asked as he rested his elbows on the black table.

"May I ask if you still know Kim Jongin?"