Chapter Nine

Y/N's P.O.V:

The car ride was full of conversation about what Jungkook will do at the company while he cover me up. I told him some of the Do's, and Dont's, which he took note of.

"Break something important inside my office, and I'm really gonna beat your ass, Jeon."

"I promise, noona. I'll be good, and just do my job."

"Make sure you'll do that, Jungkook."

Dad also said that he's gonna check up on him just to be sure since he can be really focused, and forget about taking care of himself. After a while, we arrived at the warehouse; the same warehouse I took some criminal lives. We all rushed out of the car, and quickly made our way inside. I saw Lisa, Jisoo unnie, Rosé, and the rest of the gang at the side. I looked to the middle to see a guy tightly tied on a chair; unconscious. Jisoo unnie made eye contact with me, and told the other girls. They greeted us, and they placed a chair for me to sit on infront of the men. I rolled the sleeve of my black turtleneck, knowing that things will be definitely messy. I looked at Lisa, and nodded. She got what I wanted her to do, and started speaking.

"His name Dylan, Dylan Wang." Right after she introduced him to us, she slapped him, and he woke up instantly.

"Wakey wakey, Dylan. We have a lot of things to talk about." I said sweetly, freaking him out. He started shaking even more when he laid his eyes on the people around him.

"Remember me?" I asked lowly, my eyes staring into his scared ones. I stood up, kicking the chair to the side.

"I do hope you remember me, Mr. Wang. Remember the girl you we're staring at earlier like I wasn't there? You freaked her out so bad. Now, all I want you to do is answer a couple of questions. It's not that hard, isn't it?" I said as I walked around his figure slowly. He nodded his head frantically.

"Who sent you?" My dad asked, staring at him intently. He didn't answer, and it fueled Jennie's dad. He stood up, and immediately punched Dylan.

"Dylan, I thought we had an agreement?" I asked him, chuckling at the end.

"That man who punched who is her Dad. He doesn't take it easy on the one's who made her daughter feel anything else than happiness. Now, I'll ask you again the same question. Who sent you?" I spoke with a demanding tone in my voice as I stood infront of him, grabbing his face with my left hand. He mumbled something inaudible.

"Speak up!" I shouted, my voice echoing inside the warehouse. To say I am beyond pissed will be a lie; I'm burning in anger.

"Kai! K-Kai sent me to scare you both; to place t-the note on your car!" He yelled, and I removed my hand away from his filthy skin.

"Good to know. Good to know. Now, tell me. Is he planning something else?" I kneeled down infront of him.

"I-I'm not sure. He sent me out r-right before he w-went to a meeting." He told us, his voice shaking in fear.

"Now I got what I wanted, I'm gonna give you what to deserve." I said coldly, crossing my arms.

"Lisa. Untie him, now." Lisa took actions immediately, and removed the rope from his hands, and feet. She tossed him to the ground, while I cracked my knuckles.

"Stand up."

Right after he followed me, I went up to him, and punched him hard on the cheek, and did the same to the other part of his face. I landed my right knee on his stomach which sent him lying down on the floor. I kneeled down, and grabbed his hair, turning his face towards me.

"You're gonna fucking suffer, bitch. You deserve to rot in hell!" I screamed in his face; breathing heavily. I beated him up again, the anger in my body getting out of control; and I just let my demons run around my mind until I felt a pair of hands pull me off him.