Chapter Sixteen

Dedicated To: _smoldick_

Lisa's P.O.V:

I sighed in pure content as Jisoo unnie made her scream. Don't you just love the way your enemy scream in pain? It's fucking satisfying. Jisoo unnie's fist landed on Nancy's left cheek, making it bleed. She punched her more making her scream; much louder.

Jungkook stood there, admiring the masterpiece Nancy has become.

"Aigo. Don't you look pretty, Nancy-ssi. Look at the cut on your eyebrow, the cut on your cheek, your broken nose, and the busted lips. You look so fucking pathetic." Jungkook said dragging his words as he grabbed the girls' jaw harshly, and dropping it. We laughed at them. Jungkook slapped her while she let out another scream. I smirked widely; what a perfect scene to watch.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I know what Jisoo unnie, Lisa, and Jungkook are doing. I sighed softly, and rested my head on the swivel chair I'm sitting on. I closed my eyes for a minute. I'm glad that they're taking care off one of my problems. I was trying to collect my thoughts when my phone suddenly vibrated on the wooden table infront of me. I opened my phone to see that a message was sent by Lisa.

//

Pranpriya: *picture attached*

Pranpriya: Beautiful. 😍

//

I smirked widely. It was a picture of Nancy tied up to a chair; all bloody, and beaten up. I stare at the picture for a minute. Dang. Those three are really amazing at these things.

//

My Y/N unnie ☢️: I love her new look, Lisa-yah. Much more beautiful than the last time I saw her. 🥰

Pranpriya: I know right! I'm so inlove!!!! 😍😍😍😍

My Y/N Unnie ☢️: Lmao. Dumb bitch.

Pranpriya: Unnie?

My Y/N Unnie ☢️: Yes?

Pranpriya: You're the dumb bitch. 😚

My Y/N Unnie ☢️: ... Pardon?

Pranpriya: Do you know how to play Minecraft without getting killed?

My Y/N Unnie ☢️: ... No?

Pranpriya: My job here is done. ☺️

My Y/N Unnie ☢️: Fuck you.

Pranpriya: Love you too, unnie!!! 🥰❤️

//

I chuckled, and shook my head at Lisa's silliness. She's still baby girl by heart. Once that was over, I stood up to go look for my princess. I walked outside of my room down the hall to hear blasting of music. I instantly recognized the singer; it was Paul Anka. The song was "Put Your Head On My Shoulder"; one of my personal favorite. I walked towards the room where the music was blasting off. I opened the door, and saw Jennie dancing with Kuma jumping happily on her legs.

"Hi princess." I greeted her softly; a smile spreading on her face when she saw me. She excitedly ran to me, hugging me tightly. I chuckled softly, and reciprocated her action. I closed the door behind me, and brought her in the middle of the room.

"Stay here." I ordered her gently, and ran towards her phone that was connected to the speakers. I played the current song from the top, and made my way back her. I stood infront of her, and bowing my head gently.

"Can I dance with you, my lady?" I asked her playfully with a British Accent, lending her a hand as I looked up at her. She giggled; blushing.

"Of course you may." She answered me, grabbing my hand. The jolt of electricity made its way inside my body, and my heart started to beat faster. I started to do the Waltz sloppily, earning a loud laugh from Jennie. A smile was plastered on my face as she giggled. That gummy smile; God. It's perfect. When we calmed down, she layed her head on my chest. I kissed the crown of her head, and hugged her closer to me. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Lisa's P.O.V:

My knuckles made contact with Nancy's face, finishing her off. I pant slightly, easing my nerves. I wiped my bloody knuckles on the towel Jungkook handed me.

"That was fun, isn't it?" I asked Jisoo unnie, smirking at her. She did the same, and nodded. I leaned down towards Nancy's ear; shivering when my breath made contact with her skin.

"Now, be a good girl for me, okay? Tell Kai that this is just the beginning if she tries to take Jennie unnie. If he continues, I will personally take him out." I whispered in her ear; my voice dripping with venom. I nodded at Jungkook, silently telling him to do his job. The bunny teeth boy untied her, and Jisoo unnie dragged her to the car. She threw her in the trunk.

"Where are we going to drop her?" Jisoo unnie asked as she sat at the back. I buckled up my seatbelt, while Jungkook started the car.

"She gave us a paper earlier with an address written on it. That's the place where we will drop her." I informed the older girl. I gave her the paper as she typed it in her GPS. Jungkook started to drive as I placed the GPS on the rack near him. I closed my eyes, and sighed. What a day.

Kai's P.O.V:

I smiled widely as I stare at her picture. I stood inside the room I made just for her; decorated just for my baby girl. She would live her, and I know that. I heard someone running outside of the room. I turned around to be met with one of my men

"Sir, Nancy is here." He spoke nervously. I sighed, and walked downstairs. I didn't have much trust in Nancy, but again, she's my only hope. She's close to them, and I took advantage of that. As I arrived at the living room, I was met by a different looking Nancy that's on the floor; beaten, bruised up, and bloody.

"Well, well, well. What happened to our deal?" I asked her as I lowered my body.

"T-They tricked me. T-they told me t-that they wo-would lead her out, and b-bring her here. I th-"

"We're you that stupid to give in that easily?! Damn it, Nancy! You know that they love Jennie so much they're willing to give up their lives for her; they would do anything just to protect her! You even gave them the fucking address!" I yelled at her as my right hand grabbed her hair, yanking it backwards, so she can see my face that's full of anger. I slapped her hard making her go unconscious. God, I need to go before Y/N comes.