Chapter Eight

Y/N's P.O.V:

I sat there, admiring her gummy smile from afar. That girl is illegally gorgeous. She's God's favorite. I looked back at the gadget infront of me; I was sat down on the white sofa, my phone in my hands as I played a game with Jungkook. The both if us we're screaming like crazy, and hysterically laughing when we got chased by our opponents.

"Aigoo! Jungkook, you pabo!" I exclaimed, shooting the enemy, successfully taking the player down. He continued to laugh like a maniac, which made me laugh too. The game ended, and thankfully our team won.

"We we're so close to losing, you bitch!" I said, hitting Jungkook with a water bottle. I was about to do it again when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Jennie with my mom looking at me with a glare, her left eyebrow raised. Mom was just shaking her head at us.

"You better stop what you're about to do. Also, watch your language, Lee Y/N." And with that, I placed down the water bottle. I quickly sat properly, sending her a nervous smile. Jennie did the same, and went back to talking to my mom. Jungkook was now silent, I looked over to him to also see a scared expression on his face.

"She's scary." He whispered, nudging me. I nodded at him slowly.

"No shit, sherlock." I whispered back. My eyes darted to my phone. It vibrated, indicating I have a message, or a notification.

JisooUnnie🥰: Hey Y/N/N, are you gonna go to the warehouse soon?

Y/Npabo🤗: Oh shit, I almost forgot. But, yes unnie, I'll be there soon.

I looked over to my dad who just came in the living room. I nodded at him towards the stairs, same goes to Papa Kim, and JK. They made their ways up, while I made my way towards my girl.

"Hey, princess. I'm just gonna go to the office for a bit, okay?" I told her, caressing her hand.

"Mom, please keep her company." My mom nodded at me, and I smiled. I kissed Jennie's knuckles, and softly let her hand down, and before I can even excuse myself, she tugged on my arm gently. I looked at her, and saw her pouting.

"W-where's my kissy?" She asked me in her baby voice, and of course I couldn't help myself but to smile towards her cuteness. I leaned down, and gave her a quick peck. She smiled at me widely when I pulled away. Mom was smiling warmly at us, her hand clasped together. I sent them both a smile, and I finally made my way upstairs to where the three guys we're. They all turned to me when they saw me enter the room.

"What's the news now, Y/N?" My dad asked as he sat down.

"I was too focused on telling you about Jongin that I forgot to mention something. Earlier, when Jennie, and I stepped out of my Limo that's parked infront of the company, a guy was standing there, looking at the both of us, mostly at Jenn. I immediately gave her a mask, my scarf, coat, and bonnet to cover her upper body up. I quickly took her inside, and told the girls to check it out with the body guards, and that's where they found the note that was placed on my car. I'm pretty sure that the guy works for Kai, I mean. It's pretty obvious." I explained to them as they all listened carefully.

"Where is he?" Mr. Kim spoke lowly, his voice sending a shiver down my spine, but I hid it very well.

"I got great news. Jisoo unnie texted me earlier, and informed me that they got him." I said as a smirk started to make its way on my lips. They all did the same.

"Let's go to the warehouse, shall we?" Jungkook said as he cracked his knuckles. We all nodded our heads, going downstairs. The sight infront of us made me smile. Jennie was laughing with my mom, Mama Kim. Her giggles, and her laughter made my heart melt; she loves the both of them so much, and I can really see it.

"Hi baby, Hi Jungkook, Hi Papa Lee, and Daddy." She greeted with the cutest voice. We all smiled at her. I noticed a book on her lap, and it was the photobook that my mom keeps. It contained all of my baby picture. Her dad crouched down infront of her, and laughed loudly when he saw a particular picture. He raised it to me, and my eyes widen in surprise.

"Look at this girl! She's wearing a football jersey as a costume!" Papa Kim exclaimed, snapping a quick pic on his phone. I groaned as they all huddled up on the photobook, gushing how "cute" I look. While they we're busy, Jennie made her way towards me.

"You look so cute, baby." My girl said as she placed her arms on my shoulder. I chuckled, and snaked my hands on her waist. We just looked at each other, smiling widely. Our moment we're cut off when Papa Kim suddenly asked Jennie if she wanted to stay here for a little longer with her mom, and mine. Of course, Jennie nodded happily.

"That's great to hear, princess. Y/N, Y/D/N, Jungkook, and I will do some business, okay? I love you, I'll see you soon." Her dad said, kissing her forehead. She nodded, and kissed him on the cheek, hugging him tigthly. After she bid her goodbye to my cousin, and dad, (who kissed her forehead) she snuggled on my neck, and kissed me.

"Bye bye, baby bear. Please be safe, I love you." She said, caressing my cheek.

"Of course, my princess. I love you so much more." With that being said, I kissed her again, and made my way outside to the Limo where the rest we're waiting.

"That bastard will pay for scaring my daughter." Papa Kim muttered... Well, shit.