Chapter Fourteen

Y/N's P.O.V:

After the small meeting I had with my dad, I made my way towards my room. I opened the door to be met with a blank bed, I smiled to myself softly thinking that she spent her time, and rested with her family. I closed the door behind me, and took off my coat. I sat on the bed, and thought about my her; my princess. Jennie? She's my happiness. That girl is my everything. I never thought that one girl can make me feel so many emotions; I was scared. I was so scared at first because I wasn't used to it, but time passed by, and she showed me that 'love' is such a beautiful feeling. She made me whole, and I'll do everything to keep her to myself; to keep her as mine. I stood up, and went to shower, easing my tense body. I sighed in content when the water made contact with my skin, trickling down my figure. As I finished, I went out to dry my hair, and after doing it so, I brushed my teeth, and went out. I lay on my bed, and slept with a feline eyed girl on my mind.

---

I woke up the next morning due to my phone ringing abruptly. Whoever's calling me this early in the morning is wishing a fucking death threat. I groaned, and just ignored it. I decided that this is the perfect time to cook breakfast for everyone. I let Vic go for a vacation since I wanted her to rest, and enjoy with her family. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I went downstairs quietly, not wanting to bother everyone who's sleeping. I made my way towards the kitchen, and prepared the ingredients I needed. I wore the apron, and grabbed the pan. I hummed to random songs as I thought of. I made chocolate chip pancakes, some toasts, cooked some bacon, sunny side up eggs, and scrambled eggs. I also placed some fresh berries at the table, and maple syrup. When I was done, I felt someone staring at my back as I remove my apron.

"Joh-eun achim-iya jagi." My girlfriend greeted me with a shy smile on her face. I smiled back at her, and hanged my apron back to where it belongs.

(Good morning, baby.)

"Annyeonghasibnikka, gongjunim." I greeted her back, opening my arms for her to go in. She happily hugged me back, and snuggled on my neck.

(Good morning to you too, princess.)

"Ulineun poong-eul hal su issdolog dangsin-ui bang-eulo gassjiman dangsin-eun geogie Eobs-eossseubnida. Jagbyeol insa-eobs-i naleul tteonan jul al-assneunde." She said with a pout, and I internally screamed because of her cuteness. I kissed her forehead, and caressed her back.

(I went to your room so we can cuddle, but you weren't there. I thought you left me without saying goodbye.)

"Gongjunim, dangsin-eun naega amu maldo-eobs-i dangsin-eul tteonaji anh-eul geos-im-eul algo issseubnida. Naneun geuleohgehaji anh-eul geos-ida. Naneun dangsin-eul dachige hal yeoyuga eobs-seubnida. Dangsin-eun puleun neukkim-i neomu gwijunghabnida." I said softly as I sway our bodies side to side gently. She looked up to me with that beautiful eyes of her with a pout.

(Princess, you know I won't leave you without saying anything. I won't do that. I can't afford to hurt you; you're too precious to be feeling blue.)

"Geuleohgehaji anhgessdago yagsog hasinayo?" She asked me with her baby voice, and I smiled widely.

(Promise you won't do that?)

"Yagsog halge." I said, kissing her cheek.

(I promise you.)

After a couple of minutes, the others came down. We sat on our chairs, and ate the breakfast I made. Jennie was doing her best to get my attention everytime I talk to someone, and it's honestly the cutest thing ever. She pokes my arm with her index finger, and whines like a cute baby. When my eyes are on her, she would do aegyo, and bitch she's the cutest fucking girl. All of us laughed, and enjoyed each other's presence.

UNKNOWN's P.O.V:

I walked inside my room, and sat on my chair near the window. I smiled as I saw her pictures from high school. I grabbed one frame, and touched it gently with my fingers. I still remember the first day we talked to each other; the first day I got hooked by her beautiful, and innocent soul.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting on my chair as the class, and I waited for our Photography Class teacher. I checked the photos in my camera, and unconsciously tapping my foot on the ground. I heard the door open, and my jaw fell. Holy shit, that girl is insanely gorgeous! She shyly looked around, maybe finding a vacant seat. Her eyes landed on mine as she walked up to me.

"Hi, i-is this seat t-taken?" She asked me with a cute kiwi accent.

"Not at all. You can seat here. Are you new?" I asked her with a small smile. She nodded shyly, and slowly took the seat beside me.

"I l-like your accent, and y-yes. I'm new here. My dad decided to move me here, so I can be closer to my best friend." She said, her voice lacing excitement, and it made her look 10× adorable.

"Thank you, I like your accent as well. I am Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai for short. What's the name of your best friend? Maybe I know her, him by any chance?"

I said as I looked into her eyes; they're beautiful. She looked away, and placed a strand of hair behind her ear before looking at me again.

"Thank you. My best friend's name is Lee Y/N, do you know her?" I nodded, and sent her a fake smile. Of course I know who she is. She's one of the famous girl here in our campus. Many students look up to her; not just because of her looks, but because of her intelligence as well. Some boys envy her because she can get anyone she wants; and I'm one of them. I clenched my fist under the table, and before I can even answer the girl beside me, Y/N walked in. Some girls squealed, and boys snicker. The girl beside me didn't notice her presence until the devil called her.

"Jennie!" Y/N said happily. Jennie, as she said, whipped her head towards the voice, and smiled widely when she knew who it was. She stood up, and ran towards Y/N, engulfing her in a hug. Jealousy invaded my body towards the scene infront of me.

"Y/N/N! I missed you so much!" Jennie said to Y/N as she placed a kiss on the cheek of the taller girl.

"I missed you too, princess." Y/N replied, caressing Jennie's cheek.

"Y/N/N! Y/N/N! I made a new friend!" Jennie exclaimed, jumping up, and down gently. Y/N chuckled, and asked her who. Jennie pointed to me, and Y/N's smiled faltered. I smirked at her.

"Cool. Now why don't you come, and seat with me princess, yeah?" She asked. Jennie nodded, and picked up her as she walked with Y/N. The devil turned to me, and mouthed, "mine."

FLASHBACK OVER

I clenched my fist, and slammed it on my table. I panted heavily. She think she'll win that easily? She took what's mine, and I'll get it back. I will do everything to get Jennie back.