Chapter Two

JENNIE'S POV:

"You're the best part" I sang her, and I's favorite song wholeheartedly while my eyes are closed, with a certain someone on my mind; not caring about the world I am in. Singing, and dancing calms me down, and it also makes me happy.

Where are my manners, I am Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, 24 years of living. I live with the love of my life, my baby bear Y/N. Yes, she's my baby bear despite of her cold, and scary aura towards other people. Like Y/N, I am an only child. We are a family of three. My Dad, Mom, and I. My family, and I suffered from financial problem before. It was very hard for the three of us, but with the help of the Lee's, we over came it all. My dad, and her dad we're the best of friends. They even planned their future, they said to each other that they will marry the girl of their dreams, and they need to be on their wedding day as their best man; which happened. We consider them as our second family, and I love them all so much. They've been nothing, but kind and welcoming to us ever since that incident. I told them that I'll serve them as an exchange for what they've done for us, but Y/N didn't let me. She treated, and let me feel that I'm a princess; her princess. She's the sweetest, that's why I love her. I never shed a single tear; she never hurted me. Anyways, enough about that. I know Y/N is a Mafia boss, because dad was the same when he was younger; same age as I. Y/N told me not to worry about it, but as her girlfriend, I can't help but to do so. I already lost someone so important to me, and I can't lose another one. I can't imagine my life without her, but I know I wouldn't survive it. She vowed to my parents, and told them that she's gonna protect me at all cost, that's why she didn't let me be a part of any heist whatsoever.

Also, she added that she's scared to lose me especially her biggest enemy, Kim Jongin, confessed that he's inlove with me, but of course I don't like him back. He confessed to me back in high school, and tried to bring me out on dates. Y/N, and our friends stopped him, but he didn't. Y/N got annoyed so bad, he pulled down his pants in the middle of the hall, and shouted; "Who would want a guy who's dick is small just like his pinky?" And since that day, they kept on fighting. But... Y/N, and I always had one problem; she says I'm too "innocent" for my own good.