Chapter Eighteen

Y/N's P.O.V:

It's been a week since I set foot on Kai's house. Everything was kind of calm, so it made me feel in a little ease. The girls, and Jennie we're painting their nails beside the gigantic window while talking, and laughing with each other. Our parents we're doing something important, leaving us alone in the mansion. Dad made sure to surround the place with S.W.A.T, and armed vans just incase.

"Fucking- Jungkook why did you drove straight into the water?!" I said, obviously annoyed. My cousin laughed his ass off, which made my heart flutter. This boy right here is a brother I've never had. His parents died in a plane crash when he was 4. They we're on their way back here in Seoul from taking care of a business in France when the pilot made a mistake on landing the plane safely. He has no siblings or anymore relatives here whatsoever rather than us. My family, and I took care of him ever since. Jungkook is a very well-mannered, polite, and humble boy. He may act so tough, but he's a soft-hearted guy. I sometimes do find him annoying, but I love him so much. I'll always protect that boy.

"I'm sorry, noona! I lost my focus!" He reasoned out, still laughing. I smacked his arm, laughed with him.

"You're such a dumb fuck!" I said, chuckling as I looked for a new game.

"Oh, noona! Noona! Let's play Minecraft!" He exclaimed excitedly, his bunny teeth showing.

"Y/N unnie sucks at that game!" Lisa shouted from the other side of the room as Rosé did her nails.

"I know right, Lis! That's why I wanted to play this with her!" Jungkook replied, laughing like a maniac with Lisa. Jisoo unnie, and Jennie laughed as well. I shook my head, groaning as I opened the game. I made a new world; the flat one, and set it on creative mode. Jungkook named it "Y/N noona pabo" and before I can even complain, he started build something.

"Noona, we should build a house!" He said, picking the blocks he's gonna use. I shrugged, and agreed. I started to build my house.

"I bet Y/N unnie will build a noob house. The one with dirt, and glass!" Lisa exclaimed with made everyone burst into laughter.

"Lisa-yah! Stop moving too much! I'm not done with your nails!" Rosé exclaimed, annoyed.

"Oooh! Lisa noona's getting scolded by her girlfriend!" Jungkook said playfully, smirking. The others also started to tease them as I kept quiet and continued to build. After an hour or so, I placed the controller on my lap, and cracked my knuckles.

"You're done, noona?" Jungkook asked, tearing his eyes away from the screen, looking at me. I nodded, and smirked.

"We'll show what we built together, kook. How does that sound?" I asked him, he nodded and continued to add his "finishing touches."

"Okay! I'm ready now, noona! Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo, and Jennie noona! Look at the screen, we're done with the house we're building earlier!" Jungkook informed the other girls. They turned her heads towards the screen, and watched. They all counted one to three, and after that  we showed what we built.

"Wha- You built that, noona?!" Jungkook asked, his eyes wide from shock. I nodded, and laughed at his reaction. I built a mansion with black, white, and gray blocks. Walls we're 5 blocks high with glass panes, and has a 4 block high second floor (which also has glass panes). I also built a balcony, and a pool. I added some grass block around it to make it look more modern.

"Wah, jinjja?! How did you do that, unnie?!" Lisa asked, also shocked.

"Lis, did you forget I studied architecture back then?" I asked them, and that clicked.

"I completely forgot about that! That's why you we're so confident, and focused earlier!" Jungkook whined. I laughed at him, and ruffled his hair.