Chapter One

Y/N's POV:

My eyes we're trailed on her as I watched her from afar, a cigarette dangling between my index, and middle finger. I puffed out a smoke as I watched her dance and sing her heart out to whatever song she was singing without caring about the world revolving around her; perfect, so perfect. I placed the cigarette back to my plump lips, inhaling. I can't take my eyes off her beautiful face, and that cute gummy smile of hers. I'm such a lucky bastard to have this pure soul as mine. My innocent, sweet baby girl. My Jennie.

Let me introduce myself real quick. I'm Lee Y/N, and I'm 25. I handle the most dangerous Mafia today. But no, ofcourse, nobody knows that. To hide my true self, I run my own company named Leim, pronounced as Le-yim, Corporation. I got that name when I combined mine, and Jennie's last names. ([Le]e + K[im]) I'm an only child. My dad, Lee Y/D/N, was the original Mafia Leader, but due to the issue of him getting old, he passed it to me since no one else is going to handle it considering, as stated earlier, I'm an only child. My mom was very worried about it at first because I'm a girl, and I might get hurt by dad's men. I reassured her that it'll be okay and I also promised her that I'll be careful no matter what. After a little bit of pursuing, mom finally gave in. Dad was pretty excited about it, he told me that he can't wait to see me beat someone's ass, which made me chuckle. I have three best friends; Kim Jisoo, Park Chaeyoung also known as Rosé, and Lalisa Manoban. Them, and I met in 8th grade and we're attached to the hip immediately after we talked. They work with me both in Mafia, and in my company. I trust them enough to be with me, and hey. I'll protect them because they're a part of my life as well. Enough about those cringey shit, I started to run the Mafia about 4 years ago, and as my dad expected, everything is running smoothly. Everyone is scared of me, I'm known as one of the "ruthless" people. They know that they shouldn't mess with me because they'll get themselves in big trouble, or worst. They know how to put their distance, because when I get mad, all I see is red and lose complete control. I don't care whether you're rich, handsome, popular, or even the fucking president; if I want you dead, you're dead.

I averted my attention back to her, and now I saw her playing with her dog, Kuma. My lips curved into a smile at how her hair flowed with the wind. Her cat eyes twinkled with the sun that shone on her gorgeous face. She threw a red squeaky ball that Kuma happily chased. Unlike my friends, Jennie isn't involved in any Mafia business. I don't want her to get into that stuff, I can't let my princess be seen by other pervert old men. She's too innocent. I puffed out the last smoke as I threw the cigarette butt on the bin, deciding to brush my teeth to get rid of the taste in my mouth; can't kiss her with a dirty mouth. When I was done, I changed my clothes and sprayed perfume on my body to eliminate the smell of the smoke that possibly sticked to my body, and made my way towards her in our backyard.

"Hello, what're you doing, baby girl?" I asked the smaller girl, taking a seat infront of her. She smiled at me brightly the sun was found jobless; I can't help but to smile back at her, she rose up from where she is sitting, and sat on my lap, unintentionally bouncing happily. I prevented my little junior to stir, and thankfully it cooperated with me.

"Baby! I was waiting for you to come, and play with me here outside. You we're taking too long, and I thought you changed your mind, and didn't want to play with me." Jennie spoke with a pout as I placed my hands on her waist, caressing it softly. I frowned, and kissed her cute pouty lips.

"I'm sorry, princess. I just spilled some milk on the table, and cleaned it." I told her, of course it was a lie, she doesn't know about me smoking, she will get mad at me. Her eyes darted to my lips when I started talking, I bit back a smirk. She looked at me, and made another pouty lips. I chuckled at my girl, and kissed her passionately. Her arms found the shoulder, while I continuously caress her sides. When air became an issue, she rested her forehead on mine, smiling cutely.

"What do you want to do now, beautiful?" I asked her as I placed a strand of her silky hair behind her ear which she blushes to. After a few minutes of thinking, her eyes lit up. I rose my right eyebrow at her, silently asking her to tell me what she wants to do.

"Can we go shopping?"

"Of course, princess. What are you gonna buy, hm?"

"A phone!"

"What type of phone - what brand?"

"A Samsung! But, I'll buy it with my own money."

"Oh, uhm. Okay, princess."

---

"What else do you want, darling?" I asked as I held her hand with my free one. We went to Chanel, Balenciaga, and Dior. She said that it was enough, but I won't let her go home with just three bags of stuff. I only have one bodyguard who's currently holding the shopping bags, and the rest we're just outside, waiting for us, so no one would be suspicious.

"Are you sure, that this is enough, angel? Do you want to go buy some candies?" Her eyes lit up, and that gummy smile appeared which made my heart melt. She skipped happily towards the candy shop, and when we arrived she immediately went inside, tugging me with her. For a small girl like her, she's strong. I told her to pick whatever she desires, and she obliged. I let her do her stuff while I text my men. When she was done, we went out of the store, while she ate her gummy bears. I placed my hand on her waist, giving death glares to the guys whose looking at her like she's a prey.

"Hey there, sexy! Want to go out?" A random dude approached Jennie like I wasn't beside her, our bodyguard took action, and grabbed this guys' shoulder roughly, pulling him away from Jennie. I sent him a look, he nodded his head as he got my memo.

"Angel, go with Mr. Park first, okay? I'll just have to deal with this guy." Jennie looked at we with worry in her eyes, I kissed her forehead sweetly to ease her.

"You'll be back soon, right?" She asked cutely, and I nodded, reassuring her that I won't take long. I told our guard to bring Jennie away from us, and when they we're out of sight, I instantly punched the guy on his face. Thank God the mall wasn't packed. He held his bruised cheek as I went up to him, grabbing the collar of his green polo shirt.

"You don't do that to my girl, asshole." I said through gritted teeth, his smirk was still visible on his lips, and it caused me to punch him again. What? His smirk is annoying, and disgusting. I went up to his ears, and whispered; "I'm Lee Y/N. The most dangerous Mafia Leader. If you tell anyone about what happened, you'll regret everything. I hope you got my memo." With that being said, I left him trembling in fear. I made my towards the parking lot where Jennie was standing next to my men. They left us alone as I thanked them for looking over her. I kissed her as we went inside the car.

"What happened back there?" She asked as she lay her head on my shoulder, snuggling on my side. I kissed her forehead, and caressed her small her in mine.

"It's nothing serious, angel. We just talked about his life being in danger." I said softly as the car started to made it's way back to our mansion. She nodded, and decided not to ask anymore question, which confused me. She's naturally talkative, and when I looked at her she was now sleeping peacefully. I chuckled softly, not wanting to bother my sleeping princess. I sighed, and closed my eyes. Well, that's my girl, y'all.